We got uniform numbers... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We got uniform numbers...

every team has players with the same numbers. It's pretty common these days. Ive gotten used to it.

OrangeXtreme said:
85 scholarship players PLUS a max of 20 walkons = 105. Someone has to share.

But they are not all used. Still don't get it. Just my opinion.

But they are not all used. Still don't get it. Just my opinion.

The unused #s tend to be pass-ineligible #s. They can't be used by QBs-RBs-WRs-TEs so that's often why they get unused.

The unused #s tend to be pass-ineligible #s. They can't be used by QBs-RBs-WRs-TEs so that's often why they get unused.
Why are eligible numbers wasted on linebackers and defensive lineman?

Why are eligible numbers wasted on linebackers and defensive lineman?

I guess sometimes they use it as a bargaining chip in recruiting. In any case, I respect your opinion but it doesn't bother me in the least if Eric Dungey and Wayne Morgan both wear #2. I know who wears #2 when SU is on offense and when SU is on defense.

I guess sometimes they use it as a bargaining chip in recruiting. In any case, I respect your opinion but it doesn't bother me in the least if Eric Dungey and Wayne Morgan both wear #2. I know who wears #2 when SU is on offense and when SU is on defense.
I don't care much either way. It does occasionally confuse me on special teams. Of course I am the dork that watches games with a roster in one hand (beer in the other).

How did nobody take #7? Aside from #1, it's got to be the most sought after #. Weird.

How did nobody take #7? Aside from #1, it's got to be the most sought after #. Weird.

I saw that and am guessing they are saving it for 2017 for a recruit who requested it. This season there is no #13 on offense. I assume that's for Devito.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Syracuse safety signee James Pierre (@TuneLight1) has been added to the team's online roster. 6-2/175.

That leaves grad transfer DE De'Jon Wilson and JUCO CB Michael Moore as the only expected additions not on roster or in student directory.

FWIW, both were listed in Syracuse's ACC media guide roster a couple weeks back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom