Well, That Was Pretty Painful | Syracusefan.com

Well, That Was Pretty Painful

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
First, props to Pitt for playing well and making a lot of big shots. Robinson had three big plays in the final minute to ice the victory for them.

That said, this game was ours for the taking but for a series of awful plays in the final 30 seconds or so. Weird team. They showed great heart many times but were awful in the last minute or so of far too many games.

Great to see DC2 have a strong game on a big stage. Mali and Lydon didn't play really well but that happens to true frosh in tourney play. They, along with FH will form a good foundation for JB to build the team next season around.

Gonna miss Silent G, who had a great senior season. Would have really been something had he been able to play SF this season. The decision to take Kaleb Joseph really hurt this program the last two seasons.

Times like these, I question my decision to never drink alcohol...

I'm crushed. I would have been much less crushed if we just lost by ten.

Afternoon would be so much better if we were able to pull that out. Bum city.

This team just never had the "it" factor this year. At least we get to have one more home game. Sad, maybe I will watch St. Bonaventure on Friday, Go Bonnie's...

When you dont have a true point G and a true Center things dont work out too well. Next year i think we crack the top 15 Chubaka and Coleman will be a force inside. Lyndon should be solid at the 3-4 Richardson has to improve at the 4 Moyer is going to be a better frosh than most and could end up being a star. Howard will run the show. Malachi gunner will make the huge soph leap and be great at the 2 and our frosh AA will provide a solid rotation at the 1 and 2. Really like the depth that we are going to have with lots of solid combos for Jim to play with. The key is Chewy he is going to make a huge dif

I'm crushed. I would have been much less crushed if we just lost by ten.

Afternoon would be so much better if we were able to pull that out. Bum city.

Feel the opposite. We showed something by coming back especially with 4 of those guys who were out there being back next year. We were never making a tourney run this year. Making this game close gives me more hope for next year.

First, props to Pitt for playing well and making a lot of big shots. Robinson had three big plays in the final minute to ice the victory for them.

That said, this game was ours for the taking but for a series of awful plays in the final 30 seconds or so. Weird team. They showed great heart many times but were awful in the last minute or so of far too many games.

Great to see DC2 have a strong game on a big stage. Mali and Lydon didn't play really well but that happens to true frosh in tourney play. They, along with FH will form a good foundation for JB to build the team next season around.

Gonna miss Silent G, who had a great senior season. Would have really been something had he been able to play SF this season. The decision to take Kaleb Joseph really hurt this program the last two seasons.

Times like these, I question my decision to never drink alcohol...

2 really great senior seasons (which were both nice surprises) in a row that have been pretty much wasted.

This team just never had the "it" factor this year. At least we get to have one more home game. Sad, maybe I will watch St. Bonaventure on Friday, Go Bonnie's...

The woman have a home game. Mens could be in Dayton.

This is another game where Pitt is laughing their way back to the hotel. They did not play well, imo...again. How the hell did they let Robinson score that last basket anyways??! Frank is right next to him and I think Roberson was in front of him. Block that nonsense! Cannot believe (again) some of the lazy passes and not getting on Johnson.

This is another game where Pitt is laughing their way back to the hotel. They did not play well, imo...again. How the hell did they let Robinson score that last basket anyways??! Frank is right next to him and I think Roberson was in front of him. Block that nonsense! Cannot believe (again) some of the lazy passes and not getting on Johnson.

Amazing what you can do when you slide your feet multiple times

3 years in and we haven't won a game in the ACC Tourney yet. I realize we've only played in two, but doesn't exactly make you dispel the past at BET. Ugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom