Well...what's the over/under now? | Syracusefan.com

Well...what's the over/under now?

tep624

Living Legend
I'm thinking 5 max, 4 possible, 3 most likely.

Yeah we laid a giant turd this past weekend on the road in pretty awful conditions, but I don't think that's representative of the potential this team has the rest of the way.

V Tech/FSU at Home, both unlikely, but at home, anything can happen (as Nebraska, or a top 10 V Tech team during our 4-8 season for Coach P) I put the odds at 10% for beating either

Clemson at Clemson - Now that their offense has kicked in, I think Clemson's entire team would have to be hit by lightning then struck by 50 buses for us to win that one. Odds - 1%

BC at BC - wins over 2 MAC teams and a FCS Team - very similar to us - I give BC a slight edge because they are at home...Odds 49%

NC St at Home - Still don't know a whole lot about this team, ND game weather was an extreme factor, other than that they haven't really played anyone of note, I think we have a slight edge here being at home - Odds 51%

Pitt at Pitt - lost a couple of tight games to OK St and NC, look pretty solid, plus have the advantage of being at Home - Odds 25%

it would help if the 5 turnover machine of the first couple weeks would come back on the field for VT

FSU very unlikely, but that team might be broken by then and SU could play it's game of the season and squeak one out. I'd love to see carpetbagger 'nole brought down a peg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom