Well? | Syracusefan.com

Well?

B

BillSU

Perhaps the perfect solution to this season isn’t Dino Babers. His plan is there. His words are sincere. He is handicapped by the current players in his system. He hasn’t had the chance to recruit anyone who comes close to those we play in the ACC. Given the chance, DB will come through with flying colors and we will have a great program again. I am, however, questioning the staff. Does Dino have the right guy for Defensive Coordinator? That’s a big one. Could he improve on any position in his staff? If you are going to win you better have players a grade above where they are now - able to withstand and play the NEW FAST and a staff that knows what the hell there doing though they have not had the chance to have a full season of meeting with recruits and seeing who can help us. The key will be to play out the rest of this season and the recruiting that takes place in the off season. I do not question DB. He knows what he’s doing and is talking about. BUT, I think most of the staff coming from Bowling Green may be a first step but might not be the best scenario moving forward. I think there may be a better DC. It’s not all about the players but let’s see what happens if we go 2-10. Patience.

Perhaps the perfect solution to this season isn’t Dino Babers. His plan is there. His words are sincere. He is handicapped by the current players in his system. He hasn’t had the chance to recruit anyone who comes close to those we play in the ACC. Given the chance, DB will come through with flying colors and we will have a great program again. I am, however, questioning the staff. Does Dino have the right guy for Defensive Coordinator? That’s a big one. Could he improve on any position in his staff? If you are going to win you better have players a grade above where they are now - able to withstand and play the NEW FAST and a staff that knows what the hell there doing though they have not had the chance to have a full season of meeting with recruits and seeing who can help us. The key will be to play out the rest of this season and the recruiting that takes place in the off season. I do not question DB. He knows what he’s doing and is talking about. BUT, I think most of the staff coming from Bowling Green may be a first step but might not be the best scenario moving forward. I think there may be a better DC. It’s not all about the players but let’s see what happens if we go 2-10. Patience.
Methinks that he won't make any major changes until the end of year-2, if necessary.

It would be nice - for everyone - to have some stability for a few years. Let our coaches work it out. What, we're gonna get worse? Marginally better with a new hire? Just sit back and realize these next couple of seasons are going to suck as bad as the decade that preceded them. Worse if the injury bug continues to bite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom