We're playing Virginia this Friday night right? | Syracusefan.com

We're playing Virginia this Friday night right?

PhatOrange

Living Legend
6pm - whats expected attendance?

I'd think there'd be a bit more chatter

Hopefully more than 10k.

6 PM is a bad start time, and the game is carried on TW.

Couple things working against SU here, one this team is still very much a work in progress, not often you see SU barely ranked and with a loss this early.

The start time is terrible, not sure who set this but jesus they should be re-assigned to concessions, 6pm is an absolutely awful start time. A good chunk of people will likely be unable to attend due to the time or if they do show up will be latecomers. Having an SU bball game the next day is also a hinderance, people will wait for tomorrow if there on the fence.

Still should be one of the better attedance games this year im thinking 7-9K, were not getting back to the high teens until SU gets back to the level the fanbase expects. I will be there though hoping for a W.

I'm coming in to Syracuse this weekend for the RV show and a sale at Bass Pro so I rearranged my schedule and will hit the lax game. Will be be bringing 5.

If I'm a local I don't see how 6pm is a bad time - seems perfect to me.

Some people work until 5:30 or 6:00.

Thanks I get that. A typically work day though ends between 3-530.

Ya get out at 530 fine I can understand you're not going to go get the family back in BVille but how bad do you want to go? Meet up at the Dome then.

Every time is seemingly a bad time in Syracuse.

Thanks I get that. A typically work day though ends between 3-530.

Ya get out at 530 fine I can understand you're not going to go get the family back in BVille but how bad do you want to go? Meet up at the Dome then.

Every time is seemingly a bad time in Syracuse.

Not every time is bad a 7pm start would have been fine. The issue with 6 is that as Extreme noted most people in Syracuse are getting out of work at 5-530, by the time they get out get home and get changed to head up to the Dome its probably at least 6 if not later. Personally I took a half day so I can be sure to attend but 6 is a bad time. Hell even 630 would have been preferable.

Unfortunately, for those of not in the CNY/TWCS area we won't be able to see the game, as SNY is not showing it.

Our only hope is http://www.twcs.tv/sportstream/ ... if we get lucky.

I am gonna guess 6000-7500. This game has no buzz this year. Neither team is top ranked and there are no superstars on the stage. Sure there are players that may become stars, but name one guy than is a sure fire 1st team all-American on one of the two teams, you can't.

Big game for the Cuse. Virginia is one of 4 elite opponents that I have circled on the schedule.The other 3 are Notre Dame, Hopkins and Cornell.

Wow, Princeton v Hopkins is on the U tonight but not SU v UVA. WEAK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom