What a lousy night of hoops | Syracusefan.com

What a lousy night of hoops

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
NC State at Virginia and Oklahoma State at Kansas? Ugh. Outside of maybe New Mexico State/Wichita State non of the small conference games catch my eye either. About as bad a night of college basketball as you'll get this time of year.

adk(roc)CUSE said:
NC State at Virginia and Oklahoma State at Kansas? Ugh. Outside of maybe New Mexico State/Wichita State non of the small conference games catch my eye either. About as bad a night of college basketball as you'll get this time of year.

Double dip swac and meac games.

Monday is always a dead night, that is only decent if the Big Monday games are good. You will get maybe 2 or 3 games of power conference teams... but usually they are higher profile than tonight's selection.

NCSU and UVA was decent in the first half as it was tied up at 31. UVA outscored State 42-22 in the second half...Brogdon & Perrentes were stellar in the second half.

We watched two episodes of Making a Murderer last night on Netflix.

The rec team I'm coaching is playing our last game tonight. If we win we will be in the playoffs. Oh, you said college basketball.

The rec team I'm coaching is playing our last game tonight. If we win we will be in the playoffs. Oh, you said college basketball.
And last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom