What a terrible inbounds play to run there | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What a terrible inbounds play to run there

Very simply she noted Miami needed up three ball to make it a four point lead and that's a two possession game game over so what does Jb defend against not the three ball The second point is that Syracuse needed a throw in and shot because they were going to file so who do they give it to everybody else on this board seems to know that hope you do now
You need to take a basic writing course. Seriously.
sorry prof cell phone difficult. Promise to have it hard copied and bound. For you next time.

sorry prof cell phone difficult. Promise to have it hard copied and bound. For you next time.
does your cell phone have letters but no punctuation symbols? Are you so inconvenienced by typing on your phone that you can't input basic periods, question marks, and commas, but you can include extraneous words like "very simply" and write as much as you did?

I don't usually pick on spelling/grammar and generally think it is poor form for anyone to do so. However, basic punctuation serves a purpose in that it allows a reader to comprehend the ideas the writer is trying to convey. It is a basic building block of written communication. Your post was incredibly difficult to read, and I don't think it is unreasonable to expect at least a good faith attempt at basic punctuation.

I don't know where you are going with this - but this has serious potential of awesome!!!

Edit: I can't even quote other empty quotes!

Thank you half moon & cuse action. After today's game, I needed a good laugh. :rolling:

Not saying I agree with this but, knowing they are going to foul immediately, you could pass into Rak and have him immediately shoot to get an "and one". It did not appear that Rak was trying to shoot but rather pass back to Cooney heading for the corner so nothing makes sense about that play.

terrible play call. up in the stands, we were all saying our best shot would have been decoy to Cooney and throw it to Buss and pray he can make it. He would have been open, and who knows...

That was just a bad bad play call.

terrible play call. up in the stands, we were all saying our best shot would have been decoy to Cooney and throw it to Buss and pray he can make it. He would have been open, and who knows...

I was thinking the same thing with Buss.

And it was his bday so the story could come into play too.

Agreed. 17% chance or whatever he shoots, certainly beats the 0% chance that inbounding it to Christmas gave us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom