What a whiner Lebron is | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

What a whiner Lebron is

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got him confused with Ali F.

Correct, thanks Ali was the shooter at UNI. MD played at St Mary's as noted above.

Last edited:
It actually was funny watching how the undrafted overachieving kid from the land handled the MVP. Not saying he can do it consistently or even again, but tonight, a hoot and a work of art.

He locked him up. And it didn't hurt the cause that Curry fell into the trap of overdriblling into double teams and trying to do too much whenever there was a sliver of daylight.

I looked at the title for this thread and I thought, "I agree. What a winner LeBron is." That would have made sense.

Seems like the whiner is the person who started the thread. LeBron is the king. He should be getting each and every borderline call, just as Jordan and Kobe once did. He proved his greatness last night.

No player should get every call. I hate when people say that. Officials should call the game as is. That being said there were a few borderline calls that went against Lebron last night. I know everyone was yelling about one specific play where Iggy just crushed Lebron, but Lebron did travel before he was hacked so I wouldn't of called it either.

No player should get every call. I hate when people say that. Officials should call the game as is. That being said there were a few borderline calls that went against Lebron last night. I know everyone was yelling about one specific play where Iggy just crushed Lebron, but Lebron did travel before he was hacked so I wouldn't of called it either.
The thing is, Lebron almost always gets those calls. Melo, Dwight, Griffin...other players who bully ball there way into the lane have calls like that missed every game. This is why it's frustrating when he complains every. single. time. There was a period of time in Game 2 when Lebron was literally getting calls because a Warrior breathed on him, although the 2 missed calls at the end of the game were absurdly bad.

lol LeBron doesn't get foul calls. He should be shooting 20 FTs a game minimum. He's so strong that refs don't call it because it wouldn't be fair.

The thing is, Lebron almost always gets those calls. Melo, Dwight, Griffin...other players who bully ball there way into the lane have calls like that missed every game. This is why it's frustrating when he complains every. single. time. There was a period of time in Game 2 when Lebron was literally getting calls because a Warrior breathed on him, although the 2 missed calls at the end of the game were absurdly bad.

Green fouled on the jump. But it's so rare I can see why it was missed.

Igoudala absolutely fouled. If you call the blatant travel tho it's moot. Ball don't lie.

And can we talk about mozgov? He's on a bus everytime he catches it.

Green fouled on the jump. But it's so rare I can see why it was missed.

Igoudala absolutely fouled. If you call the blatant travel tho it's moot. Ball don't lie.

And can we talk about mozgov? He's on a bus everytime he catches it.

The thing with Green is he had already done it like 5 minutes earlier, it just makes it look worse.

People can go back and forth, but it sure seems to me that Lebron, because of his size, takes a ton of contact that isn't called. But my guess is that whatever you think, either way, you aren't gonna change your mind.

The thing with Green is he had already done it like 5 minutes earlier, it just makes it look worse.

People can go back and forth, but it sure seems to me that Lebron, because of his size, takes a ton of contact that isn't called. But my guess is that whatever you think, either way, you aren't gonna change your mind.

It's like trying to ref Shaq. He got fouled every time he had the ball, but his size was so immense, it didn't get called much.

Bron is the same way, Karl Malone but with elite athleticism and vision. How do you ref that? He's a guy that basically is a new position, power guard, that we have never seen before.

One note, Scott Foster, who reffed last night, has now had the home team lose in 14 straight games he has reffed, I believe. Not saying anything is crooked, but the whole crew last night was terrible.

Oh I'm right there with you. He's a physically gifted, once in a lifetime talent. It's remarkable.

But let's not pretend james doesn't also foul. What was it...he didn't pick up like 4 fouls in a game for like months? Something weird like that. Anyone remember this stat?

Last night was physical both ways.

Oh I'm right there with you. He's a physically gifted, once in a lifetime talent. It's remarkable.

But let's not pretend james doesn't also foul. What was it...he didn't pick up like 4 fouls in a game for like months? Something weird like that. Anyone remember this stat?

Last night was physical both ways.

I agree with Mike, and I made the same comparison, Lebron is like Shaq in that he's nearly impossible to officiate.
I think it was even more than that, like maybe it was he didnt even get to 3 fouls?

I know that Lebron fans tend to be more feeble minded than most, but I figured that the seven pages of commentary constituting this thread might have given that indication.
oh, come on RF - you are better than that. That just lends weight to HakAttack's designation of you as a whiner.

oh, come on RF - you are better than that. That just lends weight to HakAttack's designation of you as a whiner.

Better to be casually labeled a whiner by some misinformed poster than to be casually labeled a racist just because one doesn't happen to root for a specific player. Right Moqui?

Better to be casually labeled a whiner by some misinformed poster than to be casually labeled a racist just because one doesn't happen to root for a specific player. Right Moqui?
apology not accepted then, I take it?

It's like trying to ref Shaq. He got fouled every time he had the ball, but his size was so immense, it didn't get called much.

Bron is the same way, Karl Malone but with elite athleticism and vision. How do you ref that? He's a guy that basically is a new position, power guard, that we have never seen before.

One note, Scott Foster, who reffed last night, has now had the home team lose in 14 straight games he has reffed, I believe. Not saying anything is crooked, but the whole crew last night was terrible.
That is a crazy stat! Wow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors