What do you do to the coaching staff here. | Syracusefan.com

What do you do to the coaching staff here.

Don't punish anyone. I am completely okay with what they did.
really? I could never coach kids to throw a game for a personal ego. I coached pop-warner for a few years and played for about 10.

That is one of the worst things you can teach kids in sports,you coach them to play at their best and be competitive at all times while being a good sport. I guess their are different levels when it comes to morals and trophies.

really? I could never coach kids to throw a game for a personal ego. I coached pop-warner for a few years and played for about 10.

That is one of the worst things you can teach kids in sports,you coach them to play at their best and be competitive at all times while being a good sport. I guess their are different levels when it comes to morals and trophies.
Youth sports are ridiculous these days. Parents treat their children like they are professional athletes. It is as bad as the beauty pageant circuit. That is clearly how people want it, so I won't complain when a coach uses adult strategy.

Youth sports are ridiculous these days. Parents treat their children like they are professional athletes. It is as bad as the beauty pageant circuit. That is clearly how people want it, so I won't complain when a coach uses adult strategy.

I thought it was bad when I was growing up, these parents try to live their lives through their kids, its sad.