"What Does The Fox Say?" 254,933,537 views & climbing | Syracusefan.com

"What Does The Fox Say?" 254,933,537 views & climbing

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan

What started out as an "anti-hit" ended up near the top of the Billboard charts.

So should I feel really cool because I saw this uber annoying video months ago at <2 million? My roommate even worked on a parody video back in September.

By the way, foxes bark yip and howl, like dogs but higher pitch. If you were raised in upstate and spent time in the woods you knew this and those silly Norwegians were stupid from the start.

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-09/what-sound-does-fox-make

So what would be the American equivalent of this? Key and Peele making an intentionally absurd video that becomes absolutely insanely huge?

I guess the closest thing would actually go back to the Lonely Island Boys (Andy Samberg and his crew) with some of their stuff. Comedians/talk show/sketch show guys make a joke song/video and it becomes insanely popular. Absurd. They seem like pretty funny guys in that video though, I'm just sad they had to put up with Kathy Lee and Hoda for that long. What a poor introduction to America.

My niece and nephew watch that video continuously on their iPad. They have probably viewed it over 1000 times themselves.

My favorite video of they put out is 'Someone Like Me' - brilliant.

'What Does The Fox Say?' is now one of the stadium anthems played at the Dome.

Can you name some of they play?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom