What If Sports | Syracusefan.com

What If Sports

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
Anyone play or interested in playing?

http://www.whatifsports.com/locker/lockerroom.asp

Looking at setting up a CBB Dynasty game or a Baseball/Football SimLeague.

Please let me know of you would like to play/join and what would you like to do?

Options:
- CBB Dynasty (http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/)
- Baseball SimLeague (http://www.whatifsports.com/mlb-l/main.asp)
- Football SimLeague (http://www.whatifsports.com/nfl-l/main.asp)

I used to play this years ago and think it would be fun to put together a SyracuseFan.Com league of some sort...

My preference in order:
1. Football
2. Baseball
3. CBB Dynasty - this one can get a bit expensive, if I remember correctly...

SIGNED UP:

- AirForceOrange (WIS Logon Name: AFOrange)
- Knicks411
- JJReddawg

NOTE: THIS IS A PAY TO PLAY GAME
Costs:
- 1 Full Season Team: $8.99
- Full Season 6 Pack: $35.95 6 teams for the price of 4

Well, its not blocked at work, so I'm in lol

I know...I checked too...LOL!!

I am thinking of starting with a football league...then if it works out well, turning it into some type of keeper/free agency league...used to run leagues on this site, so have an idea how to work them...

I know...I checked too...LOL!!

I am thinking of starting with a football league...then if it works out well, turning it into some type of keeper/free agency league...used to run leagues on this site, so have an idea how to work them...

Let me knock some work out, and I'll play with the site for a bit, see what its all about. I'm sure we can get some interested posters. Everyone is a little distracted with the 2 drafts going on currently lol

AFO- can we get some more info on this? what exactly would we be doing? I checked out the college basketball one, and have an idea what its about. What leagues have you done? Are we working with real life players? or made up players?

AFO- can we get some more info on this? what exactly would we be doing? I checked out the college basketball one, and have an idea what its about. What leagues have you done? Are we working with real life players? or made up players?

Depends on the game...

For the CBB one you start off as Div III coach and recruit and build your team until you get enough to get hired to Div II, do the same until you get to Div I, etc.

For Football and Baseball...you can us a player pool as wide as anyone who has ever played down to just one season...also you/we can set our own parameters. Also, you can either do live drafts or drafts via message board. You can do any type of theme, such as only players who have ever played for the Yankees (just one of many examples).

The CBB one can be kind of challenging...it's fun, but I like the league games rather than the dynasty ones...

You can sign up for free and try for free a small game (for football it's 4 games and for baseball I think it is 10 games).

I'm def in

I'm in.

Got you guys on the list. Thinking of going with football and just a basic league to start off with, maybe adding twists (keepers, after season free agency/trades, etc.) later on. That OK with you guys?

Also, keep in mind this is pay to play type of thing...

Costs:

- 1 Full Season Team: $8.99
- Full Season 6 Pack: $35.95 6 teams for the price of 4

Just to make it quick, I only used players from the 2012 season. Would we have rules on this? or would we be drafting anyone from anytime? You get $60million cap room.

Just to make it quick, I only used players from the 2012 season. Would we have rules on this? or would we be drafting anyone from anytime? You get $60million cap room.

We can set any rules we want...also can start the first season with a low cap, then increase it each season after...forgot what the max is for the game...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

We can set any rules we want...also can start the first season with a low cap, then increase it each season after...forgot what the max is for the game...

So I tried to start a college basketball dynasty... Next sign up date was like 24 may.. I'M BORED NOW!!
So you are looking at the newest head coach of the the Alfred University Saxons football team! I think basketball would be easier, less players to deal with, but we will see how this football one works out!

Are the players adjusted for inflation or can you draft the GOAT Jim Brown for like $16?

How much is Bo Jackson? The site's blocked at work so I'm no good for this one.

Can still play...participate in the draft via syracusefan forum...the games are simulated...baseball runs 3x day and i think football runs 1x day...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom