What if? | Syracusefan.com

What if?

Shark58

BANNED
so with plenty of time to fill & kill before anything real happens (like TT picking a school) how about a prototypical internet hypothetical exercise where we all eloquently expound on things that shall never come to pass?

feel free to post your own "What if?s" or answer those posted by others. After all, we all know everything.

3 to start:

1- What if we decided to really recruit Jamal Murray?

2- What if we just decided to play Fab the whole year?

3- What if Mal doesn't go in the 1st round?

What if Dion played one more year, and was on the 2013 FF team? Guards would have been Dion, MCW, Triche with Fair, Southerland, Keita, Coleman, and Christmas in the front court. One of our best defensive teams that struggled to score at times. Waiters would have been one of the best scorers in the nation, on a team that had a legit shot at a title.

what if this was a better thread :(

200.gif

Hell, what if is a pretty good idea for a thread. What if Lazarus Sims doesn't come out of the game with 2 minutes to go vs. Kentucky in 1996? What if DC hits that free throw? What if Arinze lets a meaningless lay up go uncontested? What if Michael Graham gets tossed from the Big East Final as he should have been? Etc., Etc., Etc.

Hell, what if is a pretty good idea for a thread. What if Lazarus Sims doesn't come out of the game with 2 minutes to go vs. Kentucky in 1996? What if DC hits that free throw? What if Arinze lets a meaningless lay up go uncontested? What if Michael Graham gets tossed from the Big East Final as he should have been? Etc., Etc., Etc.

The Arinze one still hurts really bad. It's like the Kennedy assassination. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing at the time.

so with plenty of time to fill & kill before anything real happens (like TT picking a school) how about a prototypical internet hypothetical exercise where we all eloquently expound on things that shall never come to pass?

feel free to post your own "What if?s" or answer those posted by others. After all, we all know everything.

3 to start:

1- What if we decided to really recruit Jamal Murray?

2- What if we just decided to play Fab the whole year?

3- What if Mal doesn't go in the 1st round?
3 national championships? possibly

The Arinze one still hurts really bad. It's like the Kennedy assassination. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing at the time.

Where were you, and what were you doing??

What if Dion played one more year, and was on the 2013 FF team? Guards would have been Dion, MCW, Triche with Fair, Southerland, Keita, Coleman, and Christmas in the front court. One of our best defensive teams that struggled to score at times. Waiters would have been one of the best scorers in the nation, on a team that had a legit shot at a title.
May not have been a FF team.

What if senior Howard Triche hits the 1 and 1 before the freshman DC?
What if Seikaly doesn't dribble a break away off his knee?
What if Alford doesn't make his shot just before half?
What if SU calls TO?
What if Greg Monroe makes his 3 pointer when SU was up 8 and had momentum?

Gee, this is fun.:(

What if Dave Bing wanted to play for a more high-profile program?

After Roy Danforth bolted, what if SU wanted to interview more candidates and JB took the U of R opening?

What if Pearl wanted to stay home to play?

What if Demetris Nichols got consistent starter's minutes for all of 2005?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom