What is going on? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What is going on?

when the only way onto the court is the player in front of you making a mistake then you hope for mistakes. i believe the way JB has used his bench has led to this lack of cohesiveness we're witnessing every game.

This is a fantastic post. Really interesting. And logical. And probably true. And sad.

So this team isn't competitive and jb is disappointed in two guys? One of whom doesn't start? Maybe even two of the guys don't start. Some of that disappointment you should see when you shave, coach. I don't think there is any doubt that our program has been hurt by the coaches being away during the summer this past year.

So this team isn't competitive and jb is disappointed in two guys? One of whom doesn't start? Maybe even two of the guys don't start. Some of that disappointment you should see when you shave, coach. I don't think there is any doubt that our program has been hurt by the coaches being away during the summer this past year.

Boeheim's Army knows squat. That is for sure. Terrence Roberts and those other guys talked up these guys like they were world-beaters.

JB and Hop were in Brazil this summer. You don't think those pickup games versus a bunch of 40 year olds were a good substitute for individual instruction?

This is a fantastic post. Really interesting. And logical. And probably true. And sad.
Sad - we are 20 games into the season, and JB could not tell you what his "A" lineup is. PT is allocated based on who screws up the least, not who makes the most happen.

Sad - we are 20 games into the season, and JB could not tell you what his "A" lineup is. PT is allocated based on who screws up the least, not who makes the most happen.

I actually fear that JB really does knows what his A lineup is and is so stubborn that he doesn't care.

I don't think there is any doubt that our program has been hurt by the coaches being away during the summer this past year.
JB and Hop were in Brazil this summer. You don't think those pickup games versus a bunch of 40 year olds were a good substitute for individual instruction?
Who would've thought McNamara isn't capable of handling things himself and setting the recruiting trail ablaze with his stoic personality and Irish-Scranton background that the vast majority of recruits can't relate to?

Only guys who have fully earned their keep are Lydon and Battle.
Sorry to say they do seem to be the only guys who bring it every game, all game.
DaJuan Coleman is always trying his best but he is so limited by the knees.

Yep. The only guys who are allowed ot play through mistakes are Battle, AW3 and Lydon. Hell even if TT has a longer leash than the rest. Hard to imagine being in Frank/Johns shoes - knowing that if you make 1 mistsake you get pulled and if the other guy doesn't make a mistake, you'll never get back in. Hard to root for your teammates that way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom