When in doubt ... change uniforms | Syracusefan.com

When in doubt ... change uniforms

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse Athletics‏@Cuse·14 mins
Here is a sneak peek of the special @SUMensLax uniforms vs. ND tomorrow! #HHH pic.twitter.com/Ua2C4L8gZs

Bj0ddiHCUAAgYhI.jpg

Syracuse Athletics‏@Cuse·14 mins
Here is a sneak peek of the special @SUMensLax uniforms vs. ND tomorrow! #HHH pic.twitter.com/Ua2C4L8gZs

Bj0ddiHCUAAgYhI.jpg

Why not, I dont see how things could get worse at this point.

I hate work filters that don't allow pics posted on certain sites to appear. What do they think - I'm working here???? ;)

Last edited:
I hate work filters that don't allow pics posted on certain sites to appear. What do the think - I'm working here???? ;)

Newer white jerseys with blue trim (only seen close-ups so far), and "maybe" blue helmets with orange trim.

Don't touch that dial...

I think they're pretty ugly. Hopefully they work better than the basketball team's temporary uni change.

I like them! They will definitely help with face-offs. If you can't win, you can at least look good.

Sleeveless jerseys seem a bit odd to me, but overall I dig them.

Let's win tomorrow

If only the program had the same agility to change faceoff success like they do uniforms.

#Deskgo

The new uni's are sweet! Although I think navy shorts or orange helmet would look better.

Maybe they could use this new look and the team meetings they've had this week to start off with a clean slate and new attitude for the remainder of the season. The talent is there to turn this season around; they just need to put it all together.

Also, I think they should let Demarco start and play the whole or a majority of the game to get more reps in. What's the worse that could happen?

Go Cuse!! Head, Heart, and Hustle (for real this time)!!

mountaincuse said:
Sleeveless jerseys seem a bit odd to me, but overall I dig them.

Let's win tomorrow

After seeing them in person, I do not care for them. The short sleeve jersey looks like a minor league baseball team jersey. Not a fan.

But, we won today! So, who cares!

HHH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom