When is Midnight Madness this year? | Syracusefan.com

When is Midnight Madness this year?

If you can believe the top of this forum...

When is Midnight Madness this year?
Discussion in 'Syracuse Basketball Board' started by bballbeadle, Today at 8:18 PM.

Countdown to Midnight Madness, Saturday October 15th, 7:00 PM?
Isn't the football game on Saturday? I am going to a memorial service in Mass. that day and so sold my football ticket.

I see the irony of my question juxtaposed under a line I have never noticed before. Ha!

Isn't the football game on Saturday? I am going to a memorial service in Mass. that day and so sold my football ticket.

I see the irony of my question juxtaposed under a line I have never noticed before. Ha!
Yup. Educated guess would be Friday the 14th, and fairly early if they need to prep the dome for football. I would find it hard to believe they would postpone it to another time but who knows.

I switched the countdown clock to October 14th...
Meh. Doesn't help me. I am leaving late Friday afternoon. Oh well! But at least SU basketball will be officially started!

You now need to switch it to October 21st.
Changed it this morning. Then changed the time. Will have to change it again when it is announced who is televising it. I assume that crumb will be thrown to TW Sports, who is taking a dramatically smaller role televising SU basketball than in previous years.

But we will see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom