When is the SYRACUSEFAN Fantasy Football draft? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

When is the SYRACUSEFAN Fantasy Football draft?

My Bad Extreme been swaped the past few weeks. Will explain when i see you at the tailgate next week.

My Bad Extreme been swaped the past few weeks. Will explain when i see you at the tailgate next week.

I can put you in League #2, but you gotta move fast.

PM me your current email if you still want in.

I can put you in League #2, but you gotta move fast.

Im gonna take this year off and if theres room ill jump back in the 1st league with you guys next year.

Yahoo gave me a B- and taunted me about picking two defenses and two kickers. Screw you yahoo - I didn't do that. Your stupid auto picker did! Oh well, hopefully that gets resolved on the waiver wire.

Who took Arian? (draft yesterday). I'm so mad, I neglected QB for too long, decided I was going to take two back to back and as soon as I did it I realized Foster was still there (round 10ish).

Looks like I got the best grade; can't wait to miss the playoffs!!

Yahoo gave me a B- and taunted me about picking two defenses and two kickers. Screw you yahoo - I didn't do that. Your stupid auto picker did! Oh well, hopefully that gets resolved on the waiver wire.

Same thing, B-, ended up with 2 Ds and 2 kickers. I made sure to take a D right before I had to leave the office, wasent worried about a kicker.. I wish there was an auto draft feature that you could choose which positions would be auto drafted.

Same thing, B-, ended up with 2 Ds and 2 kickers. I made sure to take a D right before I had to leave the office, wasent worried about a kicker.. I wish there was an auto draft feature that you could choose which positions would be auto drafted.

Me vs. you this week. Step up, beyotch!

CuseTroop said:

Disappointing. You owe me a $12 beer in The Bahamas.

image-808970063.jpg

Have Aaron Rodgers available, looking for a WR1. Someone make me an offer. I know a bunch of you need a QB.

It feels good to be the Champion of Syracusefan2 fantasy football league. I'd like to thank Devonta Freeman, DeAngelo Williams on great years and congratulate Tommy Brady on being my MVP (more prestigious than his Superbowl rings, MVPs or hot wife)

Are we doing Premier rules with promotion and relegation?

On a more ironic note, I won my two free leagues and not win a dime in my money leagues.

catch-fail-in-shock.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom