When the team reports back after the long off-season work in S&C | Syracusefan.com

When the team reports back after the long off-season work in S&C

CaliCuse

All American
Major work in the S&C could result in weight loss and increased strength.A few guys I' looking forward to seeing the numbers are the offensive tackles Ward, McAlester and Burton. Considering the importance of the OL these players performance is critical.A new offense wich is seemingly primed to get thing moving for Hunt and his receivers along with RBs that were stars scholastically.Strickland fredericks Perkins et al. the guard and center are coveredOur WR grouping isn't bad at all.Both Custis and Enoicy are ready to roll. Put points on the board and let the defense do its thing. Stop the 3 and out garbage that kills our defense with fatigue.

Ft. Drum? Yes.
hopefully they will drum a little harder than last year.

no wonder we went 3-9...

th

Haven't heard any info lately on weight room freaks we might have.
Last ones I recall hearing about were shamarko, graham, but haven't heard any since.
Didn't Doug used to post numbers and get the guys competing for, say, top bench, squat, etc?

Last ones I recall hearing about were shamarko, graham, but haven't heard any since.
Didn't Doug used to post numbers and get the guys competing for, say, top bench, squat, etc?
I think he did but I wouldn't bet $ on that.Most coaches believe that posting numbers give the competition too muchinfo regarding the players they play against
I think the competition within the team is beneficial.:noidea:

Cam Lynch was considered a weight room freak if I recall correctly based on measurables.