Where are the coaches headed this week? | Syracusefan.com

Where are the coaches headed this week?

According to scout florida kid Malik Brown and LB Joe Walker are visiting this weekend - as well as I Johnson.

According to scout florida kid Malik Brown and LB Joe Walker are visiting this weekend - as well as I Johnson.
I love Walker's tape! I'd love to have a MLB with the size to scare the shat out of opponents. It's been a very long time since that happened.

Malik retweeted this tonight.
@JulianWhigham: Just tryna make it. Been the goal since Day 1.

TOS talked to him after the in home.

I love Walker's tape! I'd love to have a MLB with the size to scare the shat out of opponents. It's been a very long time since that happened.

Everytime I see his picture I think of Lattimer from The Program. We need a Lattimer!

Everytime I see his picture I think of Lattimer from The Program. We need a Lattimer!

Lets put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner ...

We need one of those santa trackers.
I know late on Tuesday night, DM was on a flight from Charlotte to Syracuse. I doubt it was for lobbying the Belk and I doubt he was recruiting in NC. Assume he was coming back from a recruiting trip in Georgia or Florida?

I know late on Tuesday night, DM was on a flight from Charlotte to Syracuse. I doubt it was for lobbying the Belk and I doubt he was recruiting in NC. Assume he was coming back from a recruiting trip in Georgia or Florida?

We do have a LB target in Bunn, NC ... but if he were visiting him he would have flown out of Raleigh ...

We do have a LB target in Bunn, NC ... but if he were visiting him he would have flown out of Raleigh ...
Maybe Raleigh to CTL to SYR. I doubt there are any directs from Raleigh to SYR.

Tyrone Wheatley will be in Michigan visiting Cass Tech HS tomorrow.

What are you smoking???????

I know I know...it's probably the DB headed to Toledo.

Cass Tech is loaded though - would be happy with a few of their kids.

They also have a highly touted uncommitted DLineman. Two of his schools are Pitt and Wisconsin so maybe we can squeeze in there.

Maybe a late push on the Michigan State lineman?

The staff visited Iowa Western C.C. yesterday.

Home of Isaiah Johnson, JUCO Safety we may offer and our old friend Charles Davis, the RB who maybe kinda sorta might have committed last year, but the retracted that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom