Where has this team been hiding? | Syracusefan.com

Where has this team been hiding?

CaliCuse

All American
If today's effort was on the field in a few other game losses,they may not have been losses. Shafer WILL NOT BE FIRED TOMMORROW. Even the announcers emphasized that we have an "extremely young team".Steven Clark will come out of S&C a total beast. Cordell Hudson was exceptional out there today. I like next season's possibilities in the W-L department. the only negative was the injury situation with Jordan Thompson and Dungey for next week. ZackMahoney played well enough to keep us in the game going into the fourth quarter against the number one team in the country. Give the kid a scholarship and be done with it

If today's effort was on the field in a few other game losses,they may not have been losses. Shafer WILL NOT BE FIRED TOMMORROW. Even the announcers emphasized that we have an "extremely young team".Steven Clark will come out of S&C a total beast. Cordell Hudson was exceptional out there today. I like next season's possibilities in the W-L department. the only negative was the injury situation with Jordan Thompson and Dungey for next week. ZackMahoney played well enough to keep us in the game going into the fourth quarter against the number one team in the country. Give the kid a scholarship and be done with it
Who on earth would expect Shafer to be fired tomorrow after that game?

they played well and stayed off the mat against a superior foe but folded when it counted most. is that our new victory ?

Who on earth would expect Shafer to be fired tomorrow after that game?
I believe there was someone here who was predicting this. I know it wasn't me that posted this thank the gods,both Greek and Roman. Being of Greek decent I favor the Greco gods. Regardless I don't recall there poster's ID. I posted that it wouldn't happen in response,so I suppose that was just another "crazy football post that Bees was knocking me for this past week. This team's ceiling is positive after an off season of Div 1 S&C and an impressive recruiting class that offers more quality talent on both sides of the ball. Some Florida visitors were present this week end and they did not see a slaughter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom