Which ACC coach would the last man standing... | Syracusefan.com

Which ACC coach would the last man standing...

Agreed, hands down Addazio. Guy is nuts. Wish we hired him, would have been a perfect fit at Syracuse.

Beamer would be dead before the opening bell was rung. Heart attack/goiteritis.

Cutcliffe would be next. Feeble. Never played college football. Struggles to breathe and stand upright under the best of conditions. Runs a 29.7 40. Not good.

Dave Clawson would be the third one eliminated. For no other reason than I don't like him.

Jimbo Fisher would use his lack of morals to stave off death for a few more seconds than Clawson but his midget body (5'6) would betray him shortly afterwards.

Petrino would be done in shortly afterwards due to his lack of good judgement and tiny size (5'8, 168 pounds).

Scott Shafer would last longer than most, leveraging his hard nosed approach to life to the max but his lack of size and bad knee would eventually betray him against the likes of Al Golden, Abdominal Fedora and Addazio the Rapid.

Epilogue:

I know Randy Edsall escaped to an easier conference but if he were still in the ACC, he would have been the first to go. He would die when Beamer breathed on him. That is what happens to men who dance like he does.

Cutcliffe would be next. Feeble. Never played college football. Struggles to breathe and stand upright under the best of conditions. Runs a 29.7 40. Not good.

Dave Clawson would be the third one eliminated. For no other reason than I don't like him.

Jimbo Fisher would use his lack of morals to stave off death for a few more seconds than Clawson but his midget body (5'6) would betray him shortly afterwards.

Petrino would be done in shortly afterwards due to his lack of good judgement and tiny size (5'8, 168 pounds).

Scott Shafer would last longer than most, leveraging his hard nosed approach to life to the max but his lack of size and bad knee would eventually betray him against the likes of Al Golden, Abdominal Fedora and Addazio the Rapid.

Epilogue:

I know Randy Edsall escaped to an easier conference but if he were still in the ACC, he would have been the first to go. He would die when Beamer breathed on him. That is what happens to men who dance like he does.

Simply brilliant. You've out done yourself which is saying something for you who sets the bar high to begin with.

Epilogue:

This made me laugh out loud at work! Great job Tom! :rolling:

This is up there with some of the best posts I've ever seen on here!

Golden, like his coaching, is being overrated. Wearing a shirt and tie in the Miami humidity is not a sign of toughness, it's a sign of pseudo-hardo. A real tough guy would be out there showing off his guns.

London would be a tough out- I mean UVA can't get rid of him despite their record, so he's got to be a crafty SOB.