Which basketball recruit do you want the most? | Syracusefan.com

Which basketball recruit do you want the most?

LockedOnSyr

Walk On

Obviously after a ton of big names. If you had to prioritize one right now though?

I'd say Clingan because Center is what we need the most/been biggest program question mark recently. What do you guys think?

Badly want to say Gayle.
But I go with Jarace Walker cause he's just messed up, man.
tumblr_ou2zw9kkAN1qa8sljo4_r1_400.gifv

If it was possible? Walker

because its not possible, its a tie between Gayle/westry/lands
If I can only pick one, and we are talking best world scenario, it’s absolutely Walker. He is a different animal and him and Dior on the same floor? There might not be anything more fun in The sport than that.

Since Walker feels like a lock to skip the college experience, the guy I want the most is actually Lands. I think this class needs one more high profile wing.

I also say this with the assumption that we are all but a lock to get a second big time guard in either Westry or Gayle (or both!). So I feel like the other G spot is in good hands with either guy. It’s the wing we need to Land(s) and yes pun intended

I say this, read another couple threads and it seems the staff is prioritizing Rodgers over Lands. So whatever call my vote invalidated lol. I just want the most talented class overall in SU history, is that really too much to ask?

Last edited:
Lands would be huge but I don’t see a ton of momentum there

The one that wants us the most. I love them all. For me personally, Donovan Clingan would be a lot of fun because he lives in a town next to mine so I can watch him if there is a high school hoops season in CT this year.