while I have people here, does anyone think that the Giants | Syracusefan.com

while I have people here, does anyone think that the Giants

dasher

Living Legend
won't be bad. I admit, I'm scared. I'm far more optimistic for the Syracuse season that the Giants.

I think our D can hold teams under 30.

Can Eli score 31 every week?

Eli gets his 3rd. Book it.
Eli doesn't play defense , does he? I think the skill players are excellent but the o-line scares me. And the defense keeps me up at night.

won't be bad. I admit, I'm scared. I'm far more optimistic for the Syracuse season that the Giants.
Well, I have my magic 8 ball right here, let's have a look see...ok shaking it really good. Little pyramid thingy coming up, get out of the way you tiny little blue bubbles. And it says...hmmm...haven't seen this one before...apparently "you are f**ked.

Well, I have my magic 8 ball right here, let's have a look see...ok shaking it really good. Little pyramid thingy coming up, get out of the way you tiny little blue bubbles. And it says...hmmm...haven't seen this one before...apparently "you are f**ked.
Thanks..

As a Cowboy fan, I fear the Giants and Eagles equally. I am optimistic about the Cowboys, but I think any of those three teams could win the division.

Sorry man, the magic 8 ball doesn't lie. Oh wait, that wasn't my magic 8 ball, it was my phone. I was reading a text from my mom, sorry about that.
your mom said I was f'ed?

Eli doesn't play defense , does he? I think the skill players are excellent but the o-line scares me. And the defense keeps me up at night.

I think Eli would be a hell of a linebacker.

Do we have a DB that isnt broken?

This is coming from a Cowboys fan who generally fears the Giants every season, they have a lot of question marks on the 0-line, and on defense, I see a 7-9 type of year.

I think the Eagles will win the NFC east. Kelly seems to have his guys in place ready for a run. I think the Giants will fight for a wildcard spot and if they do get one, well anything can happen. I see them between 7-10 wins

cautiously optimistic.

Eli hasnt had a back he can check down to since Tiki was quiting on the team back in 06, with Vereen that is taken care of, hell, even Williams can catch a pass now. if Schwartz can stay healthy they have 4/5s of a good to great OL, granted Flowers will make some mistakes with his hands but will be fine. Beatty will be back game 7 to either start or add great depth. the WRs are All World and Eli always makes the TEs look good. they will score...a lot.

on D?? ugh. but there are still signs of life. they will get a pass rush up the middle and from the ends, with or without JPP, who looks like he will be back around game 2 or 3. linebackers are good, but the injury factor makes them shaky. of course everyone is worried about the DBs, but Prince & DRC are fine and McBride is a solid slot. but lets face it, its the Safetys we all point at and go ah-HA!! they will lose games there. Collins looked pretty pretty good last night and with Stevie back and Merriweather in tow, along with Cooper Taylor they will be fine.

they have a shot to get out of the gate fast, steal that cowboy game and 5-0 heading into philly on that sunday night is on the table.

if they dont win, i wouldnt be surprised to see 4-1.

to me, the ceiling is 11-5.

10-6 feels right.

9-7 will be frustrating if they dont make the playoffs.

anything lower than that and well...

cautiously optimistic.

Eli hasnt had a back he can check down to since Tiki was quiting on the team back in 06, with Vereen that is taken care of, hell, even Williams can catch a pass now. if Schwartz can stay healthy they have 4/5s of a good to great OL, granted Flowers will make some mistakes with his hands but will be fine. Beatty will be back game 7 to either start or add great depth. the WRs are All World and Eli always makes the TEs look good. they will score...a lot.

on D?? ugh. but there are still signs of life. they will get a pass rush up the middle and from the ends, with or without JPP, who looks like he will be back around game 2 or 3. linebackers are good, but the injury factor makes them shaky. of course everyone is worried about the DBs, but Prince & DRC are fine and McBride is a solid slot. but lets face it, its the Safetys we all point at and go ah-HA!! they will lose games there. Collins looked pretty pretty good last night and with Stevie back and Merriweather in tow, along with Cooper Taylor they will be fine.

they have a shot to get out of the gate fast, steal that cowboy game and 5-0 heading into philly on that sunday night is on the table.

if they dont win, i wouldnt be surprised to see 4-1.

to me, the ceiling is 11-5.

10-6 feels right.

9-7 will be frustrating if they dont make the playoffs.

anything lower than that and well...

I'd take the under on that 10-6 all day long. Cruz and JPP are coming off devastating injuries and the G-men are just so-so on both the OL and DL. Eli is great when he has a rock solid D and very good supporting cast on O but when he has to carry too much of the load he turns into a liability.

I'd take the under on that 10-6 all day long. Cruz and JPP are coming off devastating injuries and the G-men are just so-so on both the OL and DL. Eli is great when he has a rock solid D and very good supporting cast on O but when he has to carry too much of the load he turns into a liability.
2013 only, with no o-line and no RB, find any QB who could perform in that scenario. most QBs, 'get hurt' and sit it out. Not Eli.

and he carried the team in 2011, CARRIED.

2013 only, with no o-line and no RB, find any QB who could perform in that scenario. most QBs, 'get hurt' and sit it out. Not Eli.

and he carried the team in 2011, CARRIED.

Agreed on Eli's toughness and also agreed he has been left helpless at times. His problem though is that he often tries to do too much and is brutal with the turnovers. It's understandable but it makes a bad situation worse. I also think he has seen his better days but we'll see about that this year. No one could ever knock his durability.

The official over/under for wins for the NYG is 8 in Vegas. I'd be shocked, absolutely SHOCKED if they won 10 games. Too many holes.

Agreed on Eli's toughness and also agreed he has been left helpless at times. His problem though is that he often tries to do too much and is brutal with the turnovers. It's understandable but it makes a bad situation worse. I also think he has seen his better days but we'll see about that this year. No one could ever knock his durability.

The official over/under for wins for the NYG is 8 in Vegas. I'd be shocked, absolutely SHOCKED if they won 10 games. Too many holes.
We'll see.

8 is a good over/under.

obviously, im with the over.

i think the OL will surprise, we see a nice run game and it opens things up for Eli & Co...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom