While you're watching Sweet 16 hoops, have your wives/girlfriends watch this... | Syracusefan.com

While you're watching Sweet 16 hoops, have your wives/girlfriends watch this...

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
Listen, I realize that no guy here is watching anything other than Sweet 16 basketball tonight, but...

If your wife or girlfriend needs a different entertainment option while you enjoy March Madness, might I suggest the brand new reality TV program - specifically for women - that I co-created with my friend.

The show is called "Bride By Design" and it's all about women who want custom-made wedding gowns for their big day.

This is not a show for guys... I realize this. But maybe, just maybe, the special woman in your life might like it.

And that way, you can watch hoops tonight without any nagging whatsoever. How does THAT sound?

So please, please, please tell any and all women that you know about my brand new project.

#BrideByDesign premieres TONIGHT, March 27, at 9pm EDT/8pm CDT on TLC.

Here's a clip:

Sorry, I bring her tv into the room with the big tv so i can watch multiple games at the same time...i do have tivo though, so she'll have to wait.

My girl will be watching basketball with me or I won't have a girl any longer.

Listen, I realize that no guy here is watching anything other than Sweet 16 basketball tonight, but...

If your wife or girlfriend needs a different entertainment option while you enjoy March Madness, might I suggest the brand new reality TV program - specifically for women - that I co-created with my friend.

The show is called "Bride By Design" and it's all about women who want custom-made wedding gowns for their big day.

This is not a show for guys... I realize this. But maybe, just maybe, the special woman in your life might like it.

And that way, you can watch hoops tonight without any nagging whatsoever. How does THAT sound?

So please, please, please tell any and all women that you know about my brand new project.

#BrideByDesign premieres TONIGHT, March 27, at 9pm EDT/8pm CDT on TLC.

Here's a clip:

Blaaahhh. I don't know if it's cause I'm a sports fan but that kind of show leaves me cold. In fact almost all "reality" shows do. I hope you guys know not all women are that shallow.