Whispers..Stealth...all Good for ACCN | Syracusefan.com

Whispers..Stealth...all Good for ACCN

arbitragegls

All Conference
In last post i indicated:

ESPN, ACC, and Raycom are not negotiating in public...among themselves and/or other partners.
HOWEVER, IT IS MOVING TO THE CLOSING STAGE...

Also, keep in mind Notre Dame, NBC etc and potential expansion. The potential change in CCG and divisions is important so don't down play; don't believe the ACC proffered it as just to help the Big 12. There are a number of moving parts--and those parts are about to bring in some not typical partners and associates...
1. Notre Dame and NBC...heating up and does make a strange bedfellow for ESPN...
2. SECN...talks have been ongoing...could be a bigger surprise than #1.
3. Projected time frame remains mid to late 2016-signed and sealed.

The outline of the ACCN is just about done...the noise outside is nothing more than that.

Keep the course it is all moving forward and it will be AWESOME!

It's Good to be 'Cuse! The Order of the 'Cuse Orange...

arbitragegls, Apr 22, 2015

Now I will just say it is getting closer...keep the course...read between the lines and remember the STEALTH SIDE continues to whisper...finally the Ninja has something to say:

So what is next? The ACC continues to look for ways to market its football footprint and get the word out. And while shouting from the highest rooftop works for some, the league is looking at a more advanced, 21st century way, like creating an ACC Network.

“When a conference has its own channel there’s more opportunity for non-live programing that is building a perception of the league and getting the facts of what your league has accomplished on a more regular and ongoing basis,” Swofford said. “That’s one of the appeals of going the channel route and why we have an interest in fully evaluating that as we move forward in terms of what’s next.”

http://seminolepost.blog.palmbeachp...and-the-cfp-committee-an-acc-network/#__feder

the wait is worthwhile...remain calm not because you must; but because the coming together is really going to be big..

When a conference has its own channel there’s more opportunity for non-live programing that is building a perception of the league and getting the facts of what your league has accomplished on a more regular and ongoing basis,” Swofford said. “That’s one of the appeals of going the channel route and why we have an interest in fully evaluating that as we move forward in terms of what’s next.”

That's worked great for the Big Ten.

:rolling:

ESPN, ACC, and Raycom are not negotiating in public...among themselves and/or other partners.

Also, keep in mind Notre Dame, NBC etc and potential expansion. The potential change in CCG and divisions is important so don't down play; don't believe the ACC proffered it as just to help the Big 12. There are a number of moving parts--and those parts are about to bring in some not typical partners and associates...
1. Notre Dame and NBC...heating up and does make a strange bedfellow for ESPN...

The outline of the ACCN is just about done...the noise outside is nothing more than that.

Now I will just say it is getting closer...keep the course...read between the lines and remember the STEALTH SIDE continues to whisper...finally the Ninja has something to say:

So what is next? The ACC continues to look for ways to market its football footprint and get the word out. And while shouting from the highest rooftop works for some, the league is looking at a more advanced, 21st century way, like creating an ACC Network.

“When a conference has its own channel there’s more opportunity for non-live programing that is building a perception of the league and getting the facts of what your league has accomplished on a more regular and ongoing basis,” Swofford said. “That’s one of the appeals of going the channel route and why we have an interest in fully evaluating that as we move forward in terms of what’s next.”

http://seminolepost.blog.palmbeachp...and-the-cfp-committee-an-acc-network/#__feder

the wait is worthwhile...remain calm not because you must; but because the coming together is really going to be big..

Regarding ND, wouldn't a conference member be a typical partner and associate.

arbitragegls said:
In last post i indicated: ESPN, ACC, and Raycom are not negotiating in public...among themselves and/or other partners. HOWEVER, IT IS MOVING TO THE CLOSING STAGE... Also, keep in mind Notre Dame, NBC etc and potential expansion. The potential change in CCG and divisions is important so don't down play; don't believe the ACC proffered it as just to help the Big 12. There are a number of moving parts--and those parts are about to bring in some not typical partners and associates... 1. Notre Dame and NBC...heating up and does make a strange bedfellow for ESPN... 2. SECN...talks have been ongoing...could be a bigger surprise than #1. 3. Projected time frame remains mid to late 2016-signed and sealed. The outline of the ACCN is just about done...the noise outside is nothing more than that. Keep the course it is all moving forward and it will be AWESOME! It's Good to be 'Cuse! The Order of the 'Cuse Orange... arbitragegls, Apr 22, 2015 Now I will just say it is getting closer...keep the course...read between the lines and remember the STEALTH SIDE continues to whisper...finally the Ninja has something to say: So what is next? The ACC continues to look for ways to market its football footprint and get the word out. And while shouting from the highest rooftop works for some, the league is looking at a more advanced, 21st century way, like creating an ACC Network. “When a conference has its own channel there’s more opportunity for non-live programing that is building a perception of the league and getting the facts of what your league has accomplished on a more regular and ongoing basis,” Swofford said. “That’s one of the appeals of going the channel route and why we have an interest in fully evaluating that as we move forward in terms of what’s next.” http://seminolepost.blog.palmbeachp...and-the-cfp-committee-an-acc-network/#__feder the wait is worthwhile...remain calm not because you must; but because the coming together is really going to be big.. It's Good to be 'Cuse! The Order of the 'Cuse Orange...
I know you are very smart and all but can you put this in plain English?

Until we get as many football and basketball games on tv as we used to with the BE and SNY I don't want to hear about whispers or ninjas or samurai or sumo wrestlers. I remember back in the days of the BE every hoops and football game was available on my tv... now I have to rely way more on my shitty internet connection than I like.

I appreciate the info, but why are all of these posts written in a way that looks like they were cut and paste from different sources similar in manner to a serial killers ransom note in the 80's?

This. Appreciate that you are staying on top of this issue, but enough with the un-necessary drama and repackaged info. This post is essentially the same as the previous dozen.

December 2014: ACC Network is happening...trying to fit in ND...stealth ninja...new format...2016....good to be cuse

February 2015: ACC Network is close...ND working with NBC...stealth ninja...digital format...2016...good to be cuse

Today: ACC Network in final stages...ND/NBC/ESPN discussions...stealth ninja...21's century layout...2016...good to be cuse

That's worked great for the Big Ten.

:rolling:
I was thinking this too as I read it. Unless an SU team is playing on the BTN, I just skip right past it when scrolling channels. Nothing interests me less than non-live B1G sporting events. I would rather watch the Hallmark Channel.

I was thinking this too as I read it. Unless an SU team is playing on the BTN, I just skip right past it when scrolling channels. Nothing interests me less than non-live B1G sporting events. I would rather watch the Hallmark Channel.

It's a nonsense point. Having a network does not make people think better of the conference.

I mean, the Mountain West had a network before the Big Ten and SEC. How'd that work out for them? How's that Pac-12 network working out?

This is the most needlessly breathless and dramatic topic on this board, and that's saying something.

Huh?

Can someone translate? Does this have to do with us(ND) joining in full and NBC getting the ACCN?

I appreciate the info, but why are all of these posts written in a way that looks like they were cut and paste from different sources similar in manner to a serial killers ransom note in the 80's?

Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.

And this is one I really don't want an answer to.

These posts read much better if you imagine Stefon from SNL is narrating.

Attachments

• image-1246081819.jpg
    image-1246081819.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 127

Maybe the OP could melt his whispered updates into another board favorite--haikus--and present the scoops that way.

Maybe the OP could melt his whispered updates into another board favorite--haikus--and present the scoops that way.

Agreed, but "scoops" seems generous. These posts always dovetail mainstream media reports and/or posts from other boards (Warchant).

Last edited:
"Remember, dear readers you heard it here first off the record on the q.t and very Hush-Hush."

xc84 said:
"Remember, dear readers you heard it here first off the record on the q.t and very Hush-Hush."

Amazingly underrated movie.