White guy gets beatdown, robbed, stripped naked in streets as "black" crowd laughs and joins in.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by longislandcuse, Apr 7, 2012.

1. longislandcuse

longislandcuse Living Legend

2. djcon57

djcon57 All Conference

" Ok, 2 black kids folowed a white kid home about a month ago, poured gasoline on him, lit him on fire and screamed "Die Cracker" as he burned to death."

Link?
  3. ImperialOrange

ImperialOrange Living Legend

4. djcon57

djcon57 All Conference

From the link:
    "A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head."

From OP:
    "If you want to tell me "Well, he wasnt murdered" Ok, 2 black kids folowed a white kid home about a month ago, poured gasoline on him, lit him on fire and screamed "Die Cracker" as he burned to death.

So he lied. Got it.
  5. djcon57

djcon57 All Conference

In regards to the OP...of course it's a "hate crime" in that "hate crime" exists. I wish it was just a CRIME regardless on both side.

But no need to lie to try to make a point.
  6. ImperialOrange

Could be talking about another one (likely not though), I just googled "white kid lit on fire" and that popped up.

None of this stuff is going to end well. Hey but homeland security is stocked up on hollow points so we should feel safe.

Crazy times we live in, and this stuff is just the tip of the iceberg.
  7. longislandcuse

I though he died when I read it online in a previous thread, I was mistaken, not lying. I will fix my post.
  8. longislandcuse

I agree and that was the point I tried to make.
  9. ImperialOrange

10. Capt. Tuttle

Capt. Tuttle Hall of Fame

11. PeteCalvin

PeteCalvin Hall of Fame

The only solution is to make examples of these people, black or white. The black kids who burned the white kid should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law...as adults. Out their names. They don't deserve to be hidden behind juvenile BS.

If there is a white dude in a pick-up truck killing black people out for a walk, then he needs to have the book thrown at him, preferably wrapped in glass. Hopefully someone knows who the guy is and turns him in.

This is why loose cannons like Sharpton and Jackson are more dangerous in situations like this. They make everything worse with their veiled "hate whitey" rhetoric. They say they want justice, but what they want is revenge and don't care how or who gets hurt. They fanned the flames of this Trayvon Martin case, sometimes with bogus information, and a 78 year-old white man in Ohio becomes a victim of the backlash as he is beaten by a group of young black teens, with the word "Trayvon" used before the beating.

This makes me sick. It's time for parents to know what the hell their kids are doing or be held responsible for what they do.
  12. Ghost

Ghost Hall of Fame

How did he get back to his hotel? Naked, all possessions stolen and he woke up at his hotel the next day? How did he get there.

If the police picked him up you would think he would be at the hospital.

If he was naked, how did he get anywhere? A cab isn't picking up naked people with no money.
  13. NKR1978

NKR1978 Hall of Fame

The reason why there is fallout over Trayvon Martin's murder is because Zimmerman is walking free after getting away with what many believe to be murder. That's where the outrage is coming from. If Zimmerman was charged with something, anything, this case would be a footnote. But of course Martin was a "coon" according with Zimmerman, and wearing a hoodie, so obviously he had no business walking down the street and deserved to be stalked by a gun toting wannabe cop with a violent past.

The issue isn't that Martin was killed, it's that Zimmerman got away with it with no legal repercussions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/10/nyregion/10harlem.html

The article I linked is from 2006. A white NYU student was attacked by a group black youths on 125th St. The victim ran into the street to get away and was killed when he was hit by a car. Of course, the attackers were actually charged with a crime. Interestingly, the New York Civil Liberties Union pushed Morganthau to reclassify the case as a bias crime. I'm constantly on that stretch of 125th to get to Metro-North, and that story scared the sh!t out of me when it happened. While the kids involved should have been charged with a bias crime and as adults, to enhance their sentencing and keep them off the street longer, at least they were charged with something.

And yes, the story you linked sounds like a hate crime. Despite what some conservatives like to think, liberals have no issue with certain black on white crimes being labeled a hate crime. Just like we would have no issue if a gay man was charged with a hate crime for deliberately targeting a straight guy for assault or murder.
    Noexcuse and 1040su like this.
  14. Guinness

Guinness Hall of Fame

FWIW

Last report I read said the bit about the coon was not correct. The audio had been cleaned up and it was clear he called him a punk and not a coon.

I also think folks need a reality check. Zimmerman not being arrested only escalated things. There still will have been a ton of outrage over this even if he had been arrested immediately. The publicity seekers like Jackson and Sharpton would have still been out in force. An arrest simply would have dropped this incident from a cat 5 hurricane to a cat 1 hurricane imo.
  15. NKR1978

NKR1978 Hall of Fame

We'll never know. I disagree, because there are plenty of white on black crimes that tend to blow over without a ton of controversy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Sandy
  16. Guinness

Guinness Hall of Fame

Not in rich gated communities. Given the climate in this country that has pitted the haves against the have not's (more than anytime I can remember in my life) this was going to be a big deal regardless.
  17. CuseCPT

CuseCPT 2nd String

I watched the raw video, they didn't really take his clothes they just kind of took them off him. If you are looking for a good video to make you lose all faith in humanity, it does a good job.
    longislandcuse likes this.
  18. Capt. Tuttle

Capt. Tuttle Hall of Fame

Agree. An assault is an assault.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
  19. TheRoyalIveyFund

TheRoyalIveyFund Starter

Of course Zimmerman called him a coon, that's what you wanted to believe. CNN ran this link ( http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...-zimmerman-didnt-say-coon-he-said-it-was-cold) and told you he said coon...and everyone ran with it.

Just like CNN's other blunders on this, and NBC's doctoring of the tape, the other side comes out and proves he didn't say that. There are a good 15-20 examples already of the MSM picking sides and making news, not reporting.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...-zimmerman-didnt-say-coon-he-said-it-was-cold
  20. kirbivore

kirbivore All Conference

David Cross and Bob Odenkirk were prophets.

Guinness, TheRoyalIveyFund and Ghost like this.
  21. TheRoyalIveyFund

TheRoyalIveyFund Starter

That is too funny. The one reporter looks like the lawyer in Breaking Bad...
  22. ImperialOrange

Would be interesting to see news reports not involving the color of anyones skin. If both victim and assailant have the same shade of skin are these somehow "love" crimes instead of hate crimes?

Zimmerman and Martin could've been Mennonite and Amish based on names alone if race wasn't made so prevalent in that case.

If this white guy getting beat down in Baltimore was black or his assailants white would that video be any less disgusting?

That Tulsa thing, they have no idea who did it but some folks saw a white guy in a pickup truck in the area at some point so that is the basis of their investigation so far. If he wasn't white would their be suspicion of him?

I'm just so tired of race being pointed out in every facet of every case nowadays. It may or may not have played into any of it but it certainly is the focal point of most stories that get tons of media coverage.

It's a shame we don't live in states where people are somehow united. Wouldn't that be a crazy place to live?

end rant

Web Hosting Service by Host Duplex