Class of 2014 - Whitehead | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Whitehead

I really hope he doesn't come to SU, he seems like a drama queen and just waiting for UK to come crawling.
I think I agree with you Deano. Something just doesn't feel right about his recruitment. Maybe it is just that he goes to Lincoln, who knows, but I am torn on him. I am hoping Seldon/Selden decides to come to SU. I think that would pretty much close the door on Whitehead.

whitehead is the perfect combo guard for us

Whitehead

while it would be nice to get another guard in '13 I think we should be set with Gbinije, Cooney, and Ennis

Whitehead

while it would be nice to get another guard in '13 I think we should be set with Gbinije, Cooney, and Ennis
Wouldn't those be the same guards the next year as well though?

yup, which is why Whitehead may not want to come here

Only matter of time before UK comes knocking on his door with a bag full of money. Wish I didn't have to feel this way, but with Calipari and his past......

Zach Braziller (@NYPost_Brazille)
10/1/12, 8:21 PM
Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim was at Lincoln today for Isaiah Whitehead, he said. #boyshoops

I'm pretty sure Francis has said that Kentucky has not shown much interest in Whitehead, however that could change if they miss out on some of their prospects

He's 2014. which means Calipari wont come calling until he knows his players are going pro, which will be right after he talks to WWWes and all his agent friends in the early fall of next year.

Isaiah Whitehead@IWhitehead15
Will Be Attending Syracuse MidNight Madness This Year It Should Be Fun

14m Isaiah Whitehead@IWhitehead15
Juss Had Workouts In Front Of Syracuse Head Coach

In regards to the above tweets, Braziller just tweeted this:

Zach Braziller@NYPost_Brazille
Initially, Whitehead was going to Kentucky for Midnight Madness. #boyshoops

That tweet should tell you all you need to know about who leads for Lincoln's Isaiah Whitehead's services. #boyshoops

In regards to the above tweets, Braziller just tweeted this:

Initially, Whitehead was going to Kentucky for Midnight Madness. #boyshoops

That tweet should tell you all you need to know about who leads for Lincoln's Isaiah Whitehead's services. #boyshoops
Sounds like commit could be soon...And especially if McCullough shows up look for Ennis to be all over them, as he said he was trying to get people to come with him!!!

This could get interesting quickly!

Eventually the NCAA and the media money markets are going to get fedup with top recruits not commiting earlier because of UK. Just a matter of time. Its bad buisness and it looks like UK is laughing in the medias face.

Eventually the NCAA and the media money markets are going to get fedup with top recruits not commiting earlier because of UK. Just a matter of time. Its bad buisness and it looks like UK is laughing in the medias face.
?? What are media money markets and why is it bad business? And why would UK be laughing? Why would the media care if anyone at UK is even laughing? Not trying to be a wiseguy, I'm just asking you to translate. Do you think the media gives a rats*** when high school basketball players commit? The media has enough trouble getting the facts straight let alone care if UK is giggling.

?? What are media money markets and why is it bad business? And why would UK be laughing? Why would the media care if anyone at UK is even laughing? Not trying to be a wiseguy, I'm just asking you to translate. Do you think the media gives a rats*** when high school basketball players commit? The media has enough trouble getting the facts straight let alone care if UK is giggling.
It means what it means

Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop)
10/4/12, 10:49 PM
Louisville offered 2014 Lincoln (NY) guard Isaiah Whitehead today

I feel like Pitino offers all of our recruits months after we do.

I'm pretty sure Francis has said that Kentucky has not shown much interest in Whitehead, however that could change if they miss out on some of their prospects
OH my, Cal misses out on someone KY really wants...please tell me.....

OH my, Cal misses out on someone KY really wants...please tell me.....
In 2012 he missed out on Shabazz Muhammad, DC2, Perry Ellis, Anthony Bennett. Obviously he will always do well getting his fair share of elite talent but he's not undefeated in all of his recruiting wars.

In 2012 he missed out on Shabazz Muhammad, DC2, Perry Ellis, Anthony Bennett. Obviously he will always do well getting his fair share of elite talent but he's not undefeated in all of his recruiting wars.
Thanks...we all needed to hear this...again!

Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop)
10/4/12, 10:49 PM
Louisville offered 2014 Lincoln (NY) guard Isaiah Whitehead today

I feel like Pitino offers all of our recruits months after we do.
He's got that Schiano strategy