Class of 2014 - Whitehead | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Whitehead

He's have to sit behind Cooney and Gbinje, unless he is a combo guard that could play the point.
I'll hold off commenting on Mike G until I see him play but I can say with 100% confidence that Whitehead is already better than Cooney. Plus I'm a Cooney fan so don't take it as a diss. Adding Whitehead, who can play the combo alongside Ennis, Mike G, Patterson, and possibly BJ. Will be a special treat for JB to manage :)

I'll hold off commenting on Mike G until I see him play but I can say with 100% confidence that Whitehead is already better than Cooney. Plus I'm a Cooney fan so don't take it as a diss. Adding Whitehead, who can play the combo alongside Ennis, Mike G, Patterson, and possibly BJ. Will be a special treat for JB to manage :)
i think mike g is going to be a stud. i base entirely off midnight madness and my imagination.

i think mike g is going to be a stud. i base entirely off midnight madness and my imagination.

Lol I agree 100%. I know there's probably no strong reasoning for it but I really think he's going to be a stud next year and wouldn't be surprised if he's gone after next year. I know that last statement is probably insane, but for some reason I just think hes going to be a monster on top of the zone and as a secondary ball handler next year. Can you imagine him and MCW on top of the zone and in the backcourt together if he could've played this year? Talk about size and length.

Lol I agree 100%. I know there's probably no strong reasoning for it but I really think he's going to be a stud next year and wouldn't be surprised if he's gone after next year. I know that last statement is probably insane, but for some reason I just think hes going to be a monster on top of the zone and as a secondary ball handler next year. Can you imagine him and MCW on top of the zone and in the backcourt together if he could've played this year? Talk about size and length.
undefeated sonnnnn

I don't see him sitting behind either one, this kid is too good
You think this kid is better than Dion was, better than MCW? Because they had to wait. He shouldn't come here with the expectation of starting.

You think this kid is better than Dion was, better than MCW? Because they had to wait. He shouldn't come here with the expectation of starting.

Guys like Triche, Coleman, Flynn etc came here and started as freshmen, if he's good enough he will start or play a lot of minutes and in my opinion he has the talent to be a starter for most schools.

He's going to look good in orange.

Guys like Triche, Coleman, Flynn etc came here and started as freshmen, if he's good enough he will start or play a lot of minutes and in my opinion he has the talent to be a starter for most schools.
Absolutely No coach is going to sit a kid who has the right attitude and talent to contribute to winning games. - Even Jimmy isn't that stubborn. He comes he plays ,he leaves.

Maybe not but, Cooney and MG aren't Scoop, and Triche. Plus those guys were upperclassmen then, Cooney and Radio will only be sophmores, Whitehead isn't waiting 3 yrs behind those 2

Maybe not but, Cooney and MG aren't Scoop, and Triche. Plus those guys were upperclassmen then, Cooney and Radio will only be sophmores, Whitehead isn't waiting 3 yrs behind those 2

Bring 'em in, and let the talent sort itself out. With JB expanding his rotation in recent years, there is bountiful opportunity for PT, and even guys who don't start have the opportunity to carve out an important niche and play a ton.

If Whitehead is as good as reported, then he shouldn't be worried about having to fight for PT.

Heard our boy Isaiah had a tough go against the Philly teams of Rondae Jefferson and Brandon Austin, on Friday/Saturday.

man that gym is small. gotta be tough to play in there.

man that gym is small. gotta be tough to play in there.

Im watching the game now, just saw IW block a shot then drive to the hoop and finish and then hit an NBA 3 and now they just called him for his second travel...

Ok cool, glad you got one that works. How Isaiah looks? I'm going to catch the archived when I get home from work later.
was pretty quiet in the 1st half. best stretch of play was summarized by 4evaorange above. Lincoln didn't look good to start and was down by around 6-8. They started playing better towards the end of the half and looks like they are running away with the 2nd half. I've missed the 2nd half .

Thank you kind sir. All we need is a Jay Cutler cig for the finishing touches lol.
ask and you shall receive. enjoy
tumblr_md0whs6nJh1rge9rdo1_500.jpg