Class of 2014 - Whitehead | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Whitehead

Got ourselves a game brewing...TJ is pressing hard, only down 9 now..

Jefferson just took the lead after being down 20+...Lincoln falling apart.

was pretty quiet in the 1st half. best stretch of play was summarized by 4evaorange above. Lincoln didn't look good to start and was down by around 6-8. They started playing better towards the end of the half and looks like they are running away with the 2nd half. I've missed the 2nd half .
Thanks.

20 n 10 for IW. Had an amazing shot where he spun around a defender and lefty lay up scoop shot...Announcers said "Kobe like"

Almost wonder if Whitehead is waiting to see if McCullough will be here in 14 with him before he commits.

Almost wonder if Whitehead is waiting to see if McCullough will be here in 14 with him before he commits.
I think he is just a kid who wants attention, so he will probably drag this out

Agree. The package deal with McCullough is all talk and he'll make his decision independently from that.

Lincoln opens against Trinity from Louisville at 9:15pm on Friday in the STOP-DWI Holiday Classic in Binghamton, NY. Trinity is the defending Kentucky state champs.

very few 2014 recruits have committed... it's not like it's spring of 2014 ... look at when SU received it's first commit for 2013 ... and at that age and talent level who wouldn't the attention they get on visits and on the recruiting shows

Isaiah has 10 teams on his final list but wants to visit SU, UK & Louisville at the end of the high school season. Says SU's been on him since the 7th grade and he has been on campus several times. He said Louisville has recently been after him quite a bit and offered 2 months ago. He said Pitino's style of up & down fits him. He also mentioned that UK is UK they play hard are up & down & play defense.

seems like he really wants to go to UK
Might just be the fringe benefits that Kentucky provides. I hear they are giving away houses.

OE, what you doing up at 4:37am!? Get some sleep dude!

I feel like this is a kid that UK snags last minute from us. Its just too familiar. We are on him the longest, kid really likes Cuse a lot but UK gets involved late and although the kid says nothing but good things about us its UK at the last minute. Plus Lincoln.

I feel like this is a kid that UK snags last minute from us. Its just too familiar. We are on him the longest, kid really likes Cuse a lot but UK gets involved late and although the kid says nothing but good things about us its UK at the last minute. Plus Lincoln.
I don't even think he's a top target for them at this point but if they miss out on their plan A, then you can expect the usual last minute swoop in.

I don't even think he's a top target for them at this point but if they miss out on their plan A, then you can expect the usual last minute swoop in.
How close is he to WWW?