Who are we are forgetting about? | Syracusefan.com

Who are we are forgetting about?

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
Dylan Maltz - UA All American quick attackman and can shoot off the dodge from X or can shoot from the outside! Must have learnt a lot from his brother and should be good to go right away!

Matt Lane - behemoth Attackman that has impressed Desko will be a match up nightmare when he gets up to speed!

Tom Grimm -UA All American the Carthage kid is great in transition and has played at the D mid position I believe he is more than that!

Nick Weston - slick and smart middie who may see time at d mid, he will help in the clearing game and I hope we see him play some off, he was MVP at Carc's Maverik Showtimes a few years ago!

Mike Messina - has played great for us in 2012 as a SSDM and then as a back up pole in 13! He is a very quick, tough and versatile player that I think well see more of this year! He deserves a shot!

JT Forkin - UA All American tough and skilled middie or attackman I think you'll be impressed with him in the long run!

Ryan Palasek - UA All American tough Defender who had a few issues in 2013 but made an impact in the Rutgers game in 2013 we are going to need Ryan!

The roster is stacked!

Ive been touting Dylan Maltz since he was in HighSchool, kid is going to be a star here I think. He broke all of Derek's records in highschool and offers from everyone JHU, UVA, Maryland etc.

A name I haven't seen here or even you mention woody is Henry Schoonmaker, kid is going to be a true Jr with a lot of experience. With the weapons we are projected to have around him the kid could have a breakout year.

I think Grimm and Messina are probably going to be D mids, just dont see a ton of PT available at O middie especially if Staats makes it to campus.

I think Lane would really benefit from a redshirt year but Forkin and Weston could see sometime on a second or third middie line moving up as the year goes on. Could really help replace some of the depth we lost in Hatem, Daniello and a few others.

IMO I think Grimm will be a intregal piece of SU's success this year, I like Woody's observations,(Messina) is tough as nails......

IMO I think Grimm will be a intregal piece of SU's success this year, I like Woody's observations,(Messina) is tough as nails...

As far as what position though? D middie?

Also anyone heard anything about Henry Schoonmaker? Just not heard any mention?

The talent at every position should be the key to our success! Competition'

All good stuff, but Iacono better be the answer at FOGO.

Paduda could have a breakout year, he wasnt bad in basically his first year of ever taking draws at the X. I think he will be better. Ive seen enough of Daddio and Conroy is gone from the team which I dont think is a huge loss as his technique was never goign to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom