Who do you pick to win the US Open | Syracusefan.com

Who do you pick to win the US Open

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
ESPN did process of elimination and concluded Matt Kuchar -1 will be this years champion.

No amateur has won since Francis Ouimet

No one over the age of 45 has ever won

No one who has won an event the week before has won (eliminates Dustin Johnson & Lee Westwood)

No one has repeated except for Curtis Strange

There were a couple of other factors I can't recall

Then there were four players left

They had an average age for winners factored in and Matt Kuchar came out on top.

So I'm taking Matt Kuchar, who do you like?;)

No foreigner has ever won it? Obviously that's not correct.

Here are the 13 guys that I would like to see win:
1. Tiger - #15, duh.
2. Phil - duh
3. Rory - repeat, love the youth, and EVERYTHING I've read about him he is truly an awesome dude.
The following 4 guys fall under "best player never to win a major" so I'm cheering for them:
4. Lee Westwood
5. Sergio
6. Steve Stricker
7. Luke Donald
The following 4 represent our young American guns:
8. Rickie Fowler - the flash, the youth, etc.
9.Dustin Johnson - ever since he got SCREWED by that bunker ruling, I want him to win a major
10. Matt Kuchar - great guy, almost makes the list of "best never to win a major"
11. Bubba - masters champ going for the grand slam, lefty, pink shaft on his driver. lol
Finally, these last 2 guys won't even make the cut but amazing stories nonetheless:
12. Casey Martin - doesn't even play competitive golf anymore, qualified on a whim, and he will most likely lose his right leg in a few years
13. Andy Zhang - 14 freaking years old. Youngest player ever to qualify. When I was 14, I was praying for 30 over at Lyndon. remarkable.
So, there you have it. Lets get it on.

Dustin Johnson - threw the first pitch at the SF Giants' game last night - good omen.