Who parks at SKYTOP??? | Syracusefan.com

Who parks at SKYTOP???

CuseGoose

The Watcher
I have a friend who's bringing his family to the game tomorrow who wants to tailgate at Manley with the rest of us. I haven't found him a parking pass so it looks like he's parking at Skytop. Any idea on how far of a walk it is? Would the bus drop him off on its way down the hill? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

It's about a mile walk down the hill, but yes I think at least some of the buses swing through Manley. If they are there before 5, they should be able to catch the normal campus shuttles that run from Skytop down to Manley (44 or 344).

I have a friend who's bringing his family to the game tomorrow who wants to tailgate at Manley with the rest of us. I haven't found him a parking pass so it looks like he's parking at Skytop. Any idea on how far of a walk it is? Would the bus drop him off on its way down the hill? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
I parked there for the first time last year and it worked out pretty well with a 3 year old and a 6 month old. I didn't feel like hauling them both up the hill. Short walk to buses depending where you park, takes right to the quad. It worked well. When I am sans kids, I will continue to get loaded down the hill, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

all the skytop buses go thru manley for the games. not sure about regular runs. might be easier to drop off the family and have one person walk back down after parking. going down is much easier than the walk back up and its going to be 80+ as well.

id kill myself if I had to park there for games.

It's about a mile walk down the hill, but yes I think at least some of the buses swing through Manley. If they are there before 5, they should be able to catch the normal campus shuttles that run from Skytop down to Manley (44 or 344).

You might want to do the short walk down to the Goldstein Student Center to take one of the campus buses. It could be confusing with the Skytop Office Buses that don't stop at Manley but instead head straight to College Place.

Here is the schedule:
http://centro.org/Schedules/Centro ...ity/SU 443 Connective Corridor 2015-08-31.pdf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom