Who will emerge as the go to guy | Syracusefan.com

Who will emerge as the go to guy

I might have to agree with that just not this year I think with a solid 2012 year under his belt Lecky will definetly be a go to guy for the next couple of years as well as an All American.

I might have to agree with that just not this year I think with a solid 2012 year under his belt Lecky will definetly be a go to guy for the next couple of years as well as an All American.

Maybe I'm just spitballin here,but whaddaya say we wait till the kid plays ONE SECOND of college lacrosse before we move Lecky's jersey in front of Gaits and Powell's?

Maybe I'm just spitballin here,but whaddaya say we wait till the kid plays ONE SECOND of college lacrosse before we move Lecky's jersey in front of Gaits and Powell's?
I'm certainly not saying that. But, if you'll recall, after the Fall a year ago, Desko had him penciled in as a starter at midfield because of his speed and playmaking ability. Then, the first week of Spring practice, he broke his wrist.

It better be Marasco... Palasek should be a big contributor as well... Anthing gotten out of Lecky and/or the RF's would be a bonus. Ianzito and Eilers will need to produce consistently and we'll need strong to moderate goalie play...

It looks like Marasco will definetly be at midfield and with Palasek attacking from X the Orange should have them both as go to guys, Desko should reap the benefit of both as well. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom