Class of 2015 - Who you got? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Who you got?

Who does SU get to wrap up the class of 2015?

• Thomas Bryant

Votes: 78 85.7%
  • Derrick Jones

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • None

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other (please specify in a post)

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Can i throw an obscure name out there? Just for the sake of it...

This prospect hasn't "officially" listed a top 5 or anything like that to my knowledge. Has been linked to SU in the past. Would give SU that extra guard that people want.

What about Briscoe? I know, I know. It's most likely a pipe dream. Just throwing another name out there to discuss.
SU and Team Briscoe parted ways before the start of the summer last year. His recruitment is a total free for all now with the remaining schools. I personally think he'll end up at either Zona, SJU, or the powerhouse known as Rutgers. Russy2.png

yeah but moyer was after jbs silent verbal speech wasn't he? By the sound of it he comitted at the Orange camp a few days later.

Haven't been thinking that it's going to be DJ. I am pretty sure that if they had not already done so earlier this summer the staff will put all their chips on the TB train with Moyer in toe

Wow. Bump. Even though Matthew "HurtsSoGood" Moyer is 2016, 95+ percent of us swung and missed on this one. And yet I'm still super happy to be here!
Yeah since he's 2016, he's pretty clearly not the mystery recruit. JB was talking specifically about 2015, and plus, Moyer had not been offered when JB made those comments.

It's Bryant. I'm about 99.9% positive.

I still feel Bryant is pretty much a done deal unless somehow the spot we expect to open up for him doesn't materialize.

I still feel Bryant is pretty much a done deal unless somehow the spot we expect to open up for him doesn't materialize.
I'm going to count that as #2 for you. Just don't bet on kryptonite in the 4th, k?
:)

Bryant to me looks quite a bit more skilled than Watkins and Roberts. I actually liked both players and felt like Roberts especially was thrown under the bus too much on here. Bryant definitely has the motor Watkins always dreamed for.

I agree. When Bryant was a soph at Kearney, he showed a lot of perimeter game, nice handle, very solid elbow jumper. He reminded me of Andre Blatche at the time, but seemed to play a little soft. Going to that prep school in WV and getting on a USA team seems to have brought out the beast in him quite a bit. He has also filled out quite a bit. A year ago, I considered him more of a forward, but he seems more like a big man now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom