Whose Line | Syracusefan.com

Whose Line

a show that really didnt get enough respect both the english and american versions had some crazy funny stuff

Favorite skit with Colin and Ryan doing sound effects with the crowd...I watch them all the time on youtube and they are so hilarious!

Well, back with the whole gang apart from Drew Carey, unless something has changed since they first announced this a month or two ago. Aisha Tyler is going to be the new host, but of course, who watched the show for anything other than Colin and Ryan?

Well, back with the whole gang apart from Drew Carey, unless something has changed since they first announced this a month or two ago. Aisha Tyler is going to be the new host, but of course, who watched the show for anything other than Colin and Ryan?

Agree on the Ryan and Colin part...They really made that show. Always funny how they always made Colin the "wife" in any of the skits.

great show

Amen! I saw Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie back when they were doing Second City in Toronto. I still have the program from the evening. They were terrific even back then. They have an uncanny chemistry with one another, very much like the comic tandems of the past.

i showed my kids some of these clips and they want to know why they never heard of this show..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom