• Poll closed .

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Bryant
Diagne
Diallo
Jones
Silva (post for Silva)

Who excites you most/would be the best fit/who do you want most.

I put Jones because of the recent awesome success he's had against superior competition. He also seems like he would not be a one and done guy, though he's highly rated. Imagine that kid as a sophomore or junior.

I wanted to vote Diagne, but I'm just much more excited about Jones. Diagne though seems like he'd be the best fit for Cuse of these options, though all are great.

Q: Whose your priority?

A: A grammar teacher.

images

Really surprised Diagne has the least votes, besides Silva, so far.

Really surprised Diagne has the least votes, besides Silva, so far.
Me too, especially since it was my vote...:)
I would love to see him as an undersized center for us. As a 4, his skill set is very good, as a 5 it's off the charts...
But it seems confirmed that he is 6'8" in shoes, which equates to what, 6'6.5" barefoot?
That's a smidgen taller than MCW...

I would love to see him as an undersized center for us. As a 4, his skill set is very good, as a 5 it's off the charts...
But it seems confirmed that he is 6'8" in shoes, which equates to what, 6'6.5" barefoot?
Yikes.

What confuses me most is the support to prioritize Diallo. I figured SU would snag Bryant before Diallo. I don't know, could be and often am wrong.

Why was Diagne measured without shoes but everyone with shoes. Very perplexing how you know these things. Are their weights with clothes or without, or right after they ate.

To me hearing that Bryant is playing the 5, increases his value as an SU recruit. It is so difficult to get offense out of centers. Rare. I think Bryant offers the best chance to grow into that role. And the timing is excellent. Groom a year under DC2 and then assume the offensive /prime center duties.

Then, although not listed, I want Battle. Give us a long point to complement Malachi, wow. That would be an excellent top end recruit plus made for zone.

Is Bryant bent on being a 1 and done? He's very highly rated.

I may be alone on this, and I like everyone's take whom have seen these guys in action (iommi, francis, tee, etc) I really feel that if we do lose out on Bryant, Silva would be my preference inan and or situation. He just seems to have the better upside and the length. Who ever emerges as the best defensive presence, thats who I prefer. I feel we are looking good with shooters and stretch guys and a defensive minded/ high motor guy fits the bill.

We really can't lose with anyone of those guys. As far as Jones, total luxury at this point. Such a great predicament to have

Bryant as a one and done is pretty laughable, imo.

I haven't watched nearly as much tape as others. I posted this thread purely for the sake of getting an idea of who we really need/want.

Would love to finally land a center with a great offensive game for a change. Diallo is an immediate impact game changer. Diagne is a nice defensive player but will take 3 years to develop an offensive game.

Diallo, even compared to Silva, has been the least talked about imo on this board.

What gives?

Not much to talk about? Consensus stud?

I chose Diallo cause from the videos I've watched of him compared to the others listed, he seems to be a better overall player whose pretty well rounded for a big man and plays with a lot of hustle. I'm not sure if this is true but it seems like Louisville and St. John's are the front runners.

Bryant currently has 44.4% of the vote so I'll take that as a sign that he should be the one we should want.

Attachments

• upload_2013-12-23_20-4-6.png
    upload_2013-12-23_20-4-6.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 98
Diallo, even compared to Silva, has been the least talked about imo on this board.

What gives?

Not much to talk about? Consensus stud?

Most unrealistic of getting, maybe Francis or someone else knows more of the situation, but everything im reading and seeing are that he will be a tougher get. I dont even really think of landing him but would be ecstatic if the story changes

Most unrealistic of getting, maybe Francis or someone else knows more of the situation, but everything im reading and seeing are that he will be a tougher get. I dont even really think of landing him but would be ecstatic if the story changes
I still stand by Diagne/Silva/Bryant and possibly Jones. We will have the room by then to go for 2 of the three.
Think it will be Diagne and Jones. Bryant is a lot better than that recent game, and I think he will have the best offensive game of the forwards left we have offered but haven't decided.
Bryant and Jones would be a dream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom