Why Central Connecticut will win | Syracusefan.com

Why Central Connecticut will win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Those Blue Devils are tough. David Cutcliffe does a great job. Oh, wait…

- Because the entire team will be disqualified by Dr. Tucker.

- Because the SU players will have read what a blow-out this is going to be an they show up, expecting it to happen automatically.

- Because that second scrimmage revealed more about our offense than it did about our defense.

- These guys can pass. They have a running back West Virginia recruited, a good linebacker and a good safety.

- All the SU fans will be at the State Fair.

- Because their quarterback is Al Bemiller’s grandson.

s-l300.jpg

he was one of the "Sizable Seven" back in '59 and his grandson, is pretty 'sizable' himself, (6-6)

Is this a multiple choice question?

My biggest concerns are quick 3 and outs offensively and ball security. As much as I'd love SU not to even get to 3rd down I really would like to see them block, tackle, pass, catch and execute well and play to an ACC level not their opponents. When an SU player has a step he increases it by going into the endzone and isn't caught from behind. The D-Line and O-Line HAVE to push CC around and be stronger and faster. If we don't see these things, to me, this game will be like a loss because the rest of the schedule is going to be a heck of a lot harder size and speed wise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom