Why is D Rose such a dweeb? | Syracusefan.com

Why is D Rose such a dweeb?

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
I keep seeing these articles about how he won't help recruit players to the Bulls, how its not his job to try to sell guys on playing there, and how he doesn't actually care who his teammates are.

What's up with that? Dude hasn't played in forever. Sounds like he just doesn't care. Supposedly he's healthy but may opt out of USA basketball. Does he even actually want to play anymore? Is some weird Check Knoblauch stuff going down?

I keep seeing these articles about how he won't help recruit players to the Bulls, how its not his job to try to sell guys on playing there, and how he doesn't actually care who his teammates are.

What's up with that? Dude hasn't played in forever. Sounds like he just doesn't care. Supposedly he's healthy but may opt out of USA basketball. Does he even actually want to play anymore? Is some weird Check Knoblauch stuff going down?

Rose is kinda messed up. He took off another whole year even after the doctor's cleared him. That told me he wasn't back mentally. Then he got hurt again. Sometimes when you're tentative you actually increase your chances of getting hurt. I think he's lost the mental edge to play.

I have no problem with Rose's perspective here. I agree that it's not his job.

I try and figure out why we hear so much about Rose when he doesn't actually play basketball.

How humiliating must've it been when the Bulls forced him to dance around for Melo yesterday.