Why Louisville Will Win | Syracusefan.com

Why Louisville Will Win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Because we are a tired beat-up football team that has lost confidence in itself through a dispiriting three game losing streak that had negated the impact of the Clemson game. Such a team isn’t going to be able to turn things around, especially in a road game in a rainstorm. The raindrops will be our tears.

- We just lost a game 43-64. Now we play a team that beat us 28-62 last year. We couldn’t stop John Wolford and here comes Lamar Jackson.

- Louisville has given up a lot of points but they’ve had a lot of injuries on defense and their guys are getting healthy again.

- Zach Mahoney has had some interesting games as a back-up quarterback but we are 1-7 in those games.

- Dungey and Mahoney combined are not as good as Jackson, who has passed for 3,003 yards and 21TDs and run for 1,176 yard and 13 more TDs. As Dino Babers says, we don’t have anybody on our roster who can catch him. Observers say he’s better than last year. He can win this game by himself. They lead the ACC in offensive yards with 544 a game

- On a rainy day, you have to be able to run the ball. We were never very good at it to begin with but if we don’t have Dungey or Strickland, forget it.

Forecast calls for a 100% chance of Orange tears at the end of the second half.

Forecast calls for a 100% chance of Orange tears at the end of the second half.

I hope they don't come until the end of the second half, at least.

I hope they don't come until the end of the second half, at least.
Apparently they caused a game delay. First game of the season I missed due to lack of coverage in my cable/internet package ... so glad it was this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom