Why Michigan Will Win | Syracusefan.com

Why Michigan Will Win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Because everybody says so, (at least on the national shows I’ve been listening to).

- Sons of former NBA players: Michigan 3 Syracuse 1, (and I can’t count Jerami twice just because his uncle was also an NBA player).

- Trey Burke is the National Player of the Year. He proved against Kansas he can carry a team by himself and elevate them to victory. He can win games Michigan has no business winning. We don’t have anybody like that.

- Remember how those Connecticut guards were able to out-quick our bigger, slower guys on the way to beating us? Neither was as quick as Trey Burke.

- Is there a better name for a guard than Trey Burke?

- Mitch McGary will knock our big guys around like ten pins, just the way Devonte Gardner did.

- Teams are not going to keep shooting 15% from three point range against us. And Michigan is a team that can bomb away from outside.

- Pay no attention to past scores, (or the man behind the screen). Jim Boeheim is due for a loss to John Beilein. He’s due to lose a national semi-final. Indian beat Michigan twice but Michigan is a different and better team now, largely due to the emergence of McGary. Everybody who makes the Final Four is playing better than they have all season.

- - We always have those painful stretches, (usually in the middle of the game but vs. Cal it came at the end), where we have a bad run of empty possessions. Trey Burke will cut our throats is that happens tomorrow.

- Our seasons always seem to end before we think they will.

-Because everybody says so, (at least on the national shows I’ve been listening to).

-Sons of former NBA players: Michigan 3 Syracuse 1, (and I can’t count Jerami twice just because his uncle was also an NBA player).

-Trey Burke is the National Player of the Year. He proved against Kansas he can carry a team by himself and elevate them to victory. He can win games Michigan has no business winning. We don’t have anybody like that.

-Remember how those Connecticut guards were able to out-quick our bigger, slower guys on the way to beating us? Neither was as quick as Trey Burke.

-Is there a better name for a guard than Trey Burke?

-Mitch McGary will knock our big guys around like ten pins, just the way Devonte Gardner did.

-Teams are not going to keep shooting 15% from three point range against us. And Michigan is a team that can bomb away from outside.

-Pay no attention to past scores, (or the man behind the screen). Jim Boeheim is due for a loss to John Beilein. He’s due to lose a national semi-final. Indian beat Michigan twice but Michigan is a different and better team now, largely due to the emergence of McGary. Everybody who makes the Final Four is playing better than they have all season.

-- We always have those painful stretches, (usually in the middle of the game but vs. Cal it came at the end), where we have a bad run of empty possessions. Trey Burke will cut our throats is that happens tomorrow.

-Our seasons always seem to end before we think they will.

Yeah, Michael Carter-Williams - you gotta love hyphenation !!!

as to your other points - the "trend is your friend" !!!!!

Burke is definitely not as quick we UConn's guards. He really isn't that quick at all. One of the main reasons I think he'll struggle.

Burke is definitely not as quick we UConn's guards. He really isn't that quick at all. One of the main reasons I think he'll struggle.

Burke may POY but I have a feeling he'll buy a ticket someday to watch MCW play in the NBA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom