Wife gave me strict instructions | Syracusefan.com

Wife gave me strict instructions

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
For what I needed to tell the groomer when I dropped our pups off... Everything was going great, until the woman told me they had just received a bottle of orange dye...

My wife is gonna kill me

image-1410749168.jpg

Poor Jackson looks so sad "I wish I had a cool orange Mohawk"

Why would your wife ever object to the Orange Mohawk?

As a matter of fact, I bet she would have been really excited to see you and both dogs with matching Mohawks...maybe next time.

Why would your wife ever object to the Orange Mohawk?

As a matter of fact, I bet she would have been really excited to see you and both dogs with matching Mohawks...maybe next time.

She didn't end up all that mad... she said "not a fan, but not horrible" She was more surprised then anything when she picked them up...

Unless this is all part of her plan.. act like she isnt mad.. I come home, think everything is ok, and she knifes me in my sleep..

For what I needed to tell the groomer when I dropped our pups off... Everything was going great, until the woman told me they had just received a bottle of orange dye...

My wife is gonna kill me

View attachment 11618

Poor Jackson looks so sad "I wish I had a cool orange Mohawk"
Jackson is growing up with an inferiority complex. "I'll never be one of the cool kids..."

You are told they have orange dye - what are you supposed to do?
Exactly - what other choice could be made?

I mean.. It was the only option I had... I was literally half way out the door when she said "Oh, I finally have orange dye" and I go "Yea? Toss an orange Mohawk on Jamo then" and rolled out. No 2nd thoughts, nothing.

I mean.. It was the only option I had... I was literally half way out the door when she said "Oh, I finally have orange dye" and I go "Yea? Toss an orange Mohawk on Jamo then" and rolled out. No 2nd thoughts, nothing.

You have been planning this all along !!!!

And others in this thread have criticized your manliness - LOL !!!!

So, you're admitting you asked her to order the orange dye?

CuseTroop said:
For what I needed to tell the groomer when I dropped our pups off... Everything was going great, until the woman told me they had just received a bottle of orange dye... My wife is gonna kill me Poor Jackson looks so sad "I wish I had a cool orange Mohawk"

As someone who has met your wife, I found her to be very gentle, soft spoken and thoughtful....I'd sleep with one eye open for awhile.

I'd keep an eye on Jackson too.

As someone who has met your wife, I found her to be very gentle, soft spoken and thoughtful...I'd sleep with one eye open for awhile.

I'd keep an eye on Jackson too.

hahaha I'll do that