Wiggins drama | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Wiggins drama

HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU NOT HAVE UCONN IN HERE???

I have never met opposing fans, just through internet interaction, but Ville fans are I think the best out there, I occasionally talk to them over on the Yum, Pitt guys aren't bad. Even Duke fans aren't that bad. And you have PSU, what did they do to you, just curious?
Duke fans because of the mockery of the NC State players dead grandmother if you didn't hear about that. Along with the whole "blue blood" bs. Pitt fans are just unbearable in every sport in my opinion. PSU because a lot of the kids from my old school FM, went to PSU, and there blind support and annoying banter about there sports program, whose football team in my opinion warranted the death penalty, has caused me to cut off any social ties to them.

PSU fans are just outspoken and annoying. Ignorant and blind.

UCONN fans have always been knowledgable in my opinion. So have ..most of the UL fans...however they have there fair share of UK bandwagoners.

Duke fans because of the mockery of the NC State players dead grandmother if you didn't hear about that. Along with the whole "blue blood" bs. Pitt fans are just unbearable in every sport in my opinion. PSU because a lot of the kids from my old school FM, went to PSU, and there blind support and annoying banter about there sports program, whose football team in my opinion warranted the death penalty, has caused me to cut off any social ties to them.

PSU fans are just outspoken and annoying. Ignorant and blind.

UCONN fans have always been knowledgable in my opinion. So have ..most of the UL fans...however they have there fair share of UK bandwagoners.

I guess you haven't become familiar with the term yet, your opionion on them will change soon enough after you see what they say in the Boneyard...

I guess you haven't become familiar with the term yet, your opionion on them will change soon enough after you see what they say in the Boneyard...
I fear no man.

Uconn was such a worthy adversary earlier in the 2000s before Kemba's age that I grew to respect them, same with Nova before Scotty Reynolds left at the age of 42.

I fear no man.

Uconn was such a worthy adversary earlier in the 2000s before Kemba's age that I grew to respect them, same with Nova before Scotty Reynolds left at the age of 42.
I just have to give it up for that, great stuff!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom