Wiggins now this class | Syracusefan.com

Wiggins now this class

Inn's full at D-League U. They're packed in at the special "Basketball Dormitory" (except for the 3 token "students" living there to avoid NCAA rules violations). Not to mention that Cal's talent payroll has to be getting cumbersome. The lexington hotels are jammed with boosters and empty ATMs.

Time to consider a real school... you know, the kind where you have to go to class and do papers and learn stuff.

Inn's full at D-League U. They're packed in at the special "Basketball Dormitory" (except for the 3 token "students" living there to avoid NCAA rules violations). Not to mention that Cal's talent payroll has to be getting cumbersome. The lexington hotels are jammed with boosters and empty ATMs.

Time to consider a real school... you know, the kind where you have to go to class and do papers and learn stuff.
This type of nonsense certainly doesn't help our cause in the recruitment of Wiggins or any other player we try to get verse UK. Sounds like sourgrapes. Unless there is proof it's best to just shake hands and move on. Whining and sniveling makes us look like Rutgers. They've outrecruited Duke and Carolina also, every other school has to raise the bar. Crying about it is not the answer. It gets old listening to this nonsense for everyone involved.

This type of nonsense certainly doesn't help our cause in the recruitment of Wiggins or any other player we try to get verse UK. Sounds like sourgrapes. Unless there is proof it's best to just shake hands and move on. Whining and sniveling makes us look like Rutgers. They've outrecruited Duke and Carolina also, every other school has to raise the bar. Crying about it is not the answer. It gets old listening to this nonsense for everyone involved.

Thank you.

If you can't beat them, join them. The student-athlete is as large a scam as any in the USA. If they need some money to recruit Wiggins, I will be the first to drop $20 in a jar. Time to pay the market price. Pay the NCAA if they ask, I'm sure they wouldn't mind some extra money.

Thank you.

If you can't beat them, join them. The student-athlete is as large a scam as any in the USA. If they need some money to recruit Wiggins, I will be the first to drop $20 in a jar. Time to pay the market price. Pay the NCAA if they ask, I'm sure they wouldn't mind some extra money.
No thank you.

I'd prefer we stay away from that recruitment strategy.

Then get used to Kentucky championship celebrations.
Not likely. All it takes is one year of overrated recruits. If just once their team gets packed with under-achievers, they will suffer an atypically bad set-back from also being vastly inexperienced and not being able to recruit any top talent the following year with no 'ships or PT available. Won't take much to break their streak, just one unlucky year.

TBH, I think Noel is one of the most overhyped recruits. While he will be a Thabeet-esque defensive monster ... he will provide essentially none of the offensive tools that Anthony Davis had. On top of that, MKG is irreplaceable. UK didn't just have two of the best 2011 recruits, they had two of the best recruits of the last decade.

Then get used to Kentucky championship celebrations.
Calipari hasn't changed and we didn't see any UMass or Memphis celebrations. The group he had last year is special, I don't think he will match that again in the near future.

Still, i'd rather do it right then be slimy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom