Wilder v Molina | Syracusefan.com

Wilder v Molina

ssbriefcase

Hall of Fame
Interesting fight no doubt, with Wilder getting the KO on Molina in the 9th. Molina was knocked down 4 times. Maybe someone who's watched Wilder before can answer if he always holds his right hand during the fight? I know it was injured and has a pin in it.

I definitely can see now that Wilder needs more ring time before fighting Klitschko. He's got an akward style and needs to get better defensively, but man I don't know if I've seen a harder jab in my life. That guy throws bombs! Can't wait to watch him again. Big props to Molina for the heart and his own powerful upper cuts.

Interesting fight no doubt, with Wilder getting the KO on Molina in the 9th. Molina was knocked down 4 times. Maybe someone who's watched Wilder before can answer if he always holds his right hand during the fight? I know it was injured and has a pin in it.

I definitely can see now that Wilder needs more ring time before fighting Klitschko. He's got an akward style and needs to get better defensively, but man I don't know if I've seen a harder jab in my life. That guy throws bombs! Can't wait to watch him again. Big props to Molina for the heart and his own powerful upper cuts.
I'm a big Deontay Wilder fan but he definitely needs to sure some things up defensively, namely moving straight backwards when he's leaving the pocket. Offensively his jab is a great weapon and he's been realizing how to better utilize his left hand rather than just relying on his right for knockouts.

His chin does kind of concern me which is why he needs to get his defense in order before he fights guys like Povetkin, Tyson Fury, and especially Wlad.

Yeah, he's very raw. Needs more fluidity to his game. Defensively, I think it'd be a deadly weapon for him to look to counter out of covering up. With his power I could see a few ko's that way. Only saw him do that once last night. But I like the fact that he says he's a work in progress and always will be. I also liked what he had to say to Molina. The masked entrance and whoever that rapper was, was a little over the top for me, but he's got to remain my favorite heavy weight. Gotta get the unification back to the US somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom