Will Buzz have the notebook on the bench tomorrow? | Syracusefan.com

Will Buzz have the notebook on the bench tomorrow?

Alsacs

Living Legend
On the bench last year Buzz Williams wasn't his normal insane self on the sideline last year.
He was sub due and just sitting their taking notes and looked like he was doing a crossword puzzle.
I wonder how insane he will be tomorrow.

On the bench last year Buzz Williams wasn't his normal insane self on the sideline last year.
He was sub due and just sitting their taking notes and looked like he was doing a crossword puzzle.
At this point it's only amusing if we're playing well. Every game is critical from here on out. I guess one way to make the regular season meaningful is to tank November and December. :noidea:

He is really big into advanced statistical analysis along the lines of what many MLB and NFL teams are doing these days. This is an area where V Tech is way ahead of many other college basketball programs.

He is really big into advanced statistical analysis along the lines of what many MLB and NFL teams are doing these days. This is an area where V Tech is way ahead of many other college basketball programs.

Hopefully the brainiacs in the VPI Math Dept. run the wrong statistical model for SU's numbers leading Buzz to believe Frank is our leading scorer and must be shut down at all cost.

Buzz Williams is a good coach. We should not take VT lightly.
I am not I just remember us losing to them last year and we came back while Buzz was just sitting down calm taking notes.
It was like he was doing a crossword no joke.

I am not I just remember us losing to them last year and we came back while Buzz was just sitting down calm taking notes.
It was like he was doing a crossword no joke.

A couple of years ago after we beat Marquette in the NCAA tournament during the post game interview Buzz was very classy. Not like that douche-bag Pitino who usually criticizes his own players after the game and never gives any credit to his opponents.

I enjoy watching Buzz get fired up. His sideline antics and walking on the court don't bother me nearly as much as they do/did with Dixon and Pitino

Last edited by a moderator:
Paint touches, baby. If Buzz starts that, I'm going to hurl.

Buzz is terrific. Good guy, good coach, and a big time grinder.

Besides Buzz, I like these coaches:

Ed Cooley
Jay Wright
Tony Bennett

I know JB is personal friends with coach K but I'm not a big fan of coach K. I think coach K is a jerk most of the time.

curly.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom