Will Smith football movie | Syracusefan.com

Will Smith football movie

CaliCuse

All American
Coming out later this year he will no doubt star in a movie about football concussions which should interest us all. Don't forget we lost John Mackey to this problem.

I am almost positive that I have skipped every Will Smith film since Six Degrees of Separation. I doubt this one will break my streak.

I do not dislike him. I am sure he is a fine actor. I am just never interested in anything he does.

I am almost positive that I have skipped every Will Smith film since Six Degrees of Separation. I doubt this one will break my streak.

I do not dislike him. I am sure he is a fine actor. I am just never interested in anything he does.
Ya know...now that I think about it I think I feel the same way. His projects are boring. Men in black was awesome.

not sure how his variety of projects could be called boring. its not like he does the same thing..

independence day
enemy of the state
bagger vance
ali
bad boys
i robot
hitch
pursuit of happiness
i am legend
hancock
7 pounds

upcoming suicide squad

not sure how his variety of projects could be called boring. its not like he does the same thing..

independence day
enemy of the state
bagger vance
ali
bad boys
i robot
hitch
pursuit of happiness
i am legend
hancock
7 pounds

upcoming suicide squad
It's in the eye of the beholder. You would have to pay me to watch any of those. I wasn't really intending to insult Will Smith. I just find it interesting that he is one of the most financially successful actors of a generation and I have seen one of his movies.

It's in the eye of the beholder. You would have to pay me to watch any of those. I wasn't really intending to insult Will Smith. I just find it interesting that he is one of the most financially successful actors of a generation and I have seen one of his movies.
Try Ali. You won't be sorry.

independence day
enemy of the state
bagger vance
ali
bad boys
i robot
hitch
pursuit of happiness
i am legend
hancock
7 pounds

upcoming suicide squad