Wimbledon | Syracusefan.com

Wimbledon

Fireball Jr.

All American
Thrilled to see Chris Eubanks score a yuge upset today & join a lineup of studs and studettes in the quarterfinals at Wimbledon.

I feel like Djokovic is the 98-2000 Yankees. Incredibly dominant and impossible to see anyone realistically beating him.

the polish guy was throwing bullets and still couldnt win.. Alcatraz has a shot though
Hurkacz has one of the best serves in recent memory. If his return game were halfway decent, he’d be unbeatable.

Djokovic is shook…

That may have been the single longest game I’ve ever seen in a tennis match

Joker with more unforced errors than the other 6 matches it seemed.. Alcaraz got tons of balls back into play and Joker lost his way serving for some reason.. Great match to watch.

love this result. I can't stand Djokovic.

Joker with more unforced errors than the other 6 matches it seemed.. Alcaraz got tons of balls back into play and Joker lost his way serving for some reason.. Great match to watch.
I think Alcaraz took a page out of Djokovic’s
book - get as many balls back as possible, and make the opponent earn their point. It’s like a light went on for Alcaraz in the 2nd set. Footing definitely appeared to be an issue

What a match! Saw Alcaraz in person at the 2021 US Open where he beat Tsitsipas. He was 18 at the time and I felt like this kid could be something special. Fast forward two years and he’s a two time grand slam winner and number 1 in the world. Looking forward to the US Open to see if he can defend his crown and split this year’s majors with Djokovic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom