Winning Time | Syracusefan.com

Winning Time

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Anybody watch this HBO show so far? I have to say that I absolutely love it so far, John C Riley plays Dr Buss and is great doing it. Check it out.

Anybody watch this HBO show so far? I have to say that I absolutely love it so far, John C Riley plays Dr Buss and is great doing it. Check it out.
Try the site’s search feature. I believe it has been mentioned in several threads.

It's an easy watch, but I don't find it particularly good. Also, I keep thinking that Jerry Buss is just Dale Doback after hitting it big with Prestige Worldwide.

step brothers dale GIF

It's an easy watch, but I don't find it particularly good. Also, I keep thinking that Jerry Buss is just Dale Doback after hitting it big with Prestige Worldwide.

step brothers dale GIF
I really liked the first two episodes, but I've kinda lost interest. Two reasons: The novelty factor is wearing thin, and Magic isn't really a likeable character, or, in this iteration, a particularly interesting character.

I really liked the first two episodes, but I've kinda lost interest. Two reasons: The novelty factor is wearing thin, and Magic isn't really a likeable character, or, in this iteration, a particularly interesting character.
I think my love for the show is the time period and while not being a laker fan at all, I love LA the city. The nostalgic pieces really draw me in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom