Wisconsin - Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin - Maryland

The refs should be suspended for not ejecting Diamond Stone! He just went out of his way to bounce the Wisconsin players head off of the court, you could hear it. That was basically the same thing as punching someone in the face and would be assault in the real world. BS

would be helpful for our resume if this holds. go badgers.

Unless they steal our spot! So many moving parts.

But I am cheering for them especially after that horrible non ejection. That is easy as it gets. Not only was it a brutal head shot, he tackled him to the ground intentionally to start it all. Not only did they not eject him, they gave an offsetting T to the Badger who came in and gave a slight shove.

That is the dumbest ref explanation I have ever heard. He says it was open hand not a punch. The definition is extreme / severe.

All the refs should have there heads pushed strongly into a hard surface and let us know if it feels as bad as a punch.

I would not have been at all surprised if Bo Ryan had gotten Wisconsin turned around. I don't like the guy but he's too good of a coach to have that bad of a season. I wasn't sure once Gard took over but he might be making Alvarez's decision difficult. From what I read, Barry would prefer to go after a big name.

That is the dumbest ref explanation I have ever heard. He says it was open hand not a punch. The definition is extreme / severe.

All the refs should have there heads pushed strongly into a hard surface and let us know if it feels as bad as a punch.
Couldn't agree more. That explanation could be the worst I've ever heard, absolutely pitiful. He doubled down on his stupidity

I would not have been at all surprised if Bo Ryan had gotten Wisconsin turned around. I don't like the guy but he's too good of a coach to have that bad of a season. I wasn't sure once Gard took over but he might be making Alvarez's decision difficult. From what I read, Barry would prefer to go after a big name.

It's obvious.

JB >>> Ryan
Gard >>> Hopkins

I kid.

like I said when some on this board were freaking out in December, the Wisconsin loss will be neutral to SU's resume

If it was Grayson Allen it would be called gritty, and the ACC would let it go. Heck, he might get player of the week!

If it was Grayson Allen it would be called gritty, and the ACC would let it go. Heck, he might get player of the week!

In the words of Tom Werme -- "Dirty ... it doesn't matter. It's Grayson F...ing Allen and Duke. How about that. What a gritty player!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom