Wisconsin/PSU -- what a game ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin/PSU -- what a game ...

The one satisfying aspect of this is that Penn State isn't going to get into the play off. They will be no. 5 (or 6 behind Michigan). They will be livid about not making it, and that's just fine with me.

Undefeated Alabama and the 3 one loss teams will be in (OSU, Washington, and Clemson).

It makes it better, I will enjoy hearing the Ped st fans complaining.

because there was a chance we could have a short window to out recruit them in the northeast. that window is slammed shut.
Huh? How about we try "out recruiting" Pittsburgh or even Rutgers first before we aim for Penn State. Rutgers finished 2-10 and has more 4-star talent currently committed then we do.

Clueless.

because there was a chance we could have a short window to out recruit them in the northeast. that window is slammed shut.

PSU was going to a bowl game regardless of tonight's outcome, either the Rose or some other gaudy B1G affiliated game. They have 25 wins over the past 3 seasons.

Meanwhile, SU is still at 4-8, and has 25 losses over the past 3 years.

The window was never opened.

Penn St. would embarrass us? Wait until Alabama hangs 60 on them.

Penn State will go to the Rose Bowl, which will be a really nice consolation prize. No one will say it, but one of the factors that will keep them out of the top 4 will be the committee members' contempt for what Joe Pa and Penn State did.

Very few of those big plays are coming from boring Wisconsin. Everyone on Earth knew that play was coming.

God I hate those pedophiles and their enabling fanbase.

I was in NEPA Saturday afternoon and saw all the cult members with their PSU sweatshirts all over the place. Thank God I was out of there before the game started.

I can't wait to hear all the whining Ped st fans when they don't get in.

If the powers that be deemed that the 2012 SU hoops team couldn't be in the Final Four due to the Bernie story, which even IF dumb and dumber were telling the truth was about 1% of what Sandusky did, then I have no problem keeping the pedo enablers out of the playoff.

We have almost always been below them. The region can handle 3 good programs. Penn State and Pitt are separating themselves. We need to move into that 3rd position.

As tb said, theyre all playing for second place. Bama rolls them all.

These two teams are so good. One big play after another. Either one would seriously embarrass SU.
Without ED I agree. But if we have our gunsliger at our disposal and a little bit more health overall, I give us a punchers chance at anyone outside the top 3 (Bama/Clemson/Ohio S)

Penn State will go to the Rose Bowl, which will be a really nice consolation prize. No one will say it, but one of the factors that will keep them out of the top 4 will be the committee members' contempt for what Joe Pa and Penn State did.

True , but ironically their destination , the rose bowl is even more high profile than the 2 playoff games. they really are, especially to the casual fan. and there sits less than pure Ped St. Disgusting .

That is a good win for them. Especially as Wiscy got lucky bounces every time the ball was on the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom