Wisconsin vs UNC. | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin vs UNC.

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Wisconsin on a 9-0 run. Good ol' Roy a trip or 2 late on the timeout call. Where is Stillman White so he can rag him on the sideline?

I hate Wisconsin. The state, the team, and Aaron Rodgers and his shiteating grin.

UNC is too stupid to win. Justin Jackson is a gunner.

I hate Wisconsin. The state, the team, and Aaron Rodgers and his shiteating grin.
Not a fan either. They're like a half-Duke, half-Princeton hybrid. Also don't feel like seeing Olivia Munn get Ashley Judd treatment for the rest of the postseason.

Is Sam Dekker always this good?...because I don't watch Wisconsin much and he looks a lot better than Frank Kaminsky.

Awww the refs felt left out of this one. Felt the need to call some ticky tack bs in the most important possession of the game.

Ruined what could have been a great ending. What a farce.
Can't believe they called that. Par for the course though. Two evenly matched teams will always be decided by the officiating and not the play on the court.

Can't believe they called that. Par for the course though. Two evenly matched teams will always be decided by the officiating and not the play on the court.

There was a good conversation on the Steve Czaban show the other day - perhaps the biggest problem is that the officials are on stage to get subsequent rounds, and the data shows that refs that call the most fouls, and in situations like tonight, get rewarded.

UNC had one awful stretch from about 6:30 to 4:30. Started with Britt taking a bad forced shot from the right baseline that came back into a fast break bucket. Then bringing the ball up Britt got his pocket picked into another fast break lay up. Then Page took a bad contested shot and Wisky scored again and it was basically over. They just lost their discipline for about 2 minutes and the game turned. Wisky is tough because they don't turn it over, they don't take bad shots, and if you get behind at the end they are all good FT shooters.

Roy sucked tonight. It was obvious early they couldn't stop Decker playing MtM. Finally goes zone and neutralizes him. Then for some, god knows what reason, he goes back to MtM - blows the lead and waits two possessions too long to call time out. Really bad.

Wisky is tough because they don't turn it over, they don't take bad shots, and if you get behind at the end they are all good FT shooters.
Right!
They're also good defenders, tough and move the ball.
Other than all that...they're not much.
Love watching them play.

Roy sucked tonight. It was obvious early they couldn't stop Decker playing MtM. Finally goes zone and neutralizes him. Then for some, god knows what reason, he goes back to MtM - blows the lead and waits two possessions too long to call time out. Really bad.
Yep, I thought the same thing. Plus Roy doesn't call a TO when his team lost their composure for a couple minutes to get them back on track. He always saves his timeouts for the end of the game.

Is Sam Dekker always this good?...because I don't watch Wisconsin much and he looks a lot better than Frank Kaminsky.

Simple answer, yes. But it's not so easy to see on a team full of "team first" players who all play defense.

Yep, I thought the same thing. Plus Roy doesn't call a TO when his team lost their composure for a couple minutes to get them back on track. He always saves his timeouts for the end of the game.
And yet he then proceeds to call a needless timeout after they scored with a minute left and the game still in the balance- leaving them with no more timeouts. :crazy:

He'll very likely be a first-round pick either this year or next

Wisconsin on a 9-0 run. Good ol' Roy a trip or 2 late on the timeout call. Where is Stillman White so he can rag him on the sideline?

He was a trip or 2 late with the time out. and then used 3 in row a few possessions later leaving them with none with about 50 seconds remaining.

He is at the point now, where he has to hand the TO's to his assistants. He has cost his teams so many wins.

He was a trip or 2 late with the time out. and then used 3 in row a few possessions later leaving them with none with about 50 seconds remaining.

He is at the point now, where he has to hand the TO's to his assistants. He has cost his teams so many wins.
He was really weird with his TOs. Even worse was his going back to MtM where Dekker killed him again.

Have a feeling I know who he learned that from

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom